our you tube videos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was from my last run up at Mt tambourine Was good to get out and get to use the Diff lock bit more frequently.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNROczyqXHs&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Not virus but more so raw power, doing video editing and shuffling needs abit more the the avg laptop. If you can get a desktop use that might help you out.

Ive made a few vids previously with the standard Windows Movie Maker, but this time it just did not want to play. I ended up using a movie app on my phone and made the movie there. Then download to computer and convert file to avi to save some room, then upload to You Tube. Il still check out the maker you mentioned though. Thanks

This is a vid of a rocky creek bed track we re opened by clearing a few trees on Saturday, this is just the start of the track, it went for a couple of KM's and got a bit hairy in some spots. We came across a group motorbikes and they thought we where nuts for driving down there.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=076Y44EBVx4[/YT]

This is a vid of a rocky creek bed track we re opened by clearing a few trees on Saturday, this is just the start of the track, it went for a couple of KM's and got a bit hairy in some spots. We came across a group motorbikes and they thought we where nuts for driving down there.
that looks pretty steep, nicely done! also what camera do you got?? im looking for something not as expensive as a gopro..

that looks pretty steep, nicely done! also what camera do you got?? im looking for something not as expensive as a gopro..

It wasn't too steep, just heaps of big rocks, it was at the bottom or a deep gully.

I just used my Samsung Galaxy S3 4G in a modified Belkin Ipod windscreen mount. It's great coz it will record in 1080p, I think it lost a bit of quality when I loaded it up to youtube, but still looks OK.

Latest posts

Back