What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:saberfighting:t
Be interested Rusty in your impression of the Bilsteins...did you go with all 4 ?..ie front and back and which series Bilsteins ?

I've had the 2 up front for a while and the backs been waddling around and making the car feel like a boat while driving. Got the rears and took me 10 mins to fit them yesterday. I'm really hoping it'll tighten it up a bit cause I've got Simpson this year

Showed it off at the Sampson Flat bushfire relief ute & 4wd muster today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421475972.241365.jpg

well isn't "today" but last weeks my ute it's been busy!!

8th January: watching the Dakar at Antofagasta Chile!

9th January: Helping a mate on the backyard cleaning, it was my D22 and a Dakota, each of us did 3 complete trips to the local landfill.

and finally, today 17th January: picking up my project to get my engineer degree at school!

greetings from Chile!!

Last edited:
well isn't "today" but last weeks my ute it's been busy!!

8th January: watching the Dakar at Antofagasta Chile!

9th January: Helping a mate on the backyard cleaning, it was my D22 and a Dakota, each of us did 3 complete trips to the local landfill.

and finally, today 17th January: picking up my project to get my engineer degree at school!

greetings from Chile!!

mate / how do you find those little plastic awnings over the side windows - any good and do they make a difference ? regards

Awsome, what is that project?

How to measure phase level between organic and electrolite and improve parts of the process(instruments area) in electrowinning method at copper minning, it has his own plc, scada system, differents sensors. I'm getting Automation and control engineer.

maddon

I'm from Chile, here you get them at accessories stores or free taxes areas like iquique or arica. In Australia i thing is the same, from places like supacentre or anything like that.

Greetings!!!

Last edited:
Bought her some new shoes
blogger-image-1576926124.jpg

blogger-image-981866243.jpg

Khumo KL51s and I am very happy with them. Not been off road but will be putting that right at the weekend.

I put a man inside my canopy today so when I open the sides or back he turns the lights I out in there on.
Got some CAT flaps but it pissed down so I went and drank beer instead.

Welded extensions onto the legs to lift the canopy off!! Hoping to lift it off on the weekend!!!
Legs obviously sit closer to the canopy when lifting off😄😄

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421907596.277612.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421907596.277612.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 118
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421907612.518053.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421907612.518053.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 99
Stuck the bilstien shockies in the rear to replace the Rancho. Car is much more responsive in handling bumps and keeps the car quite stiff around corners.

Had a squizz for roof storage ideas because of Simpson coming up and found these guys at

http://www.tradesmanroofracks.com.au/shop/roof-racks-australia/canopy-roof-racks/

Who do a rack and brace for the flexiglass sports canopy. May be a go as I really need to have some better roof storage for this trip.

Spent yesterday and today installing new switches for my LED light bar and spoties. And also I Plasti dipped my front grill, Side mirrors, Rear sports bar and the factory rear step. Really happy with how it turned out

IeobB4v.jpg

V86SUKt.jpg

jjCjMI5.jpg

3LdeRLE.jpg

Sorry if you cant see much in the photos wasn't sure on file sizes etc

Had a few thing happen lately.
tough dog lift kit
rear bumper removed, replaced with a beaver
sprayed the front grill black
installed over head console
gme antenna
in the process of doing the uhf