What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh yes i see that. Good pick...i would have been so excited that i had a new bar that i would have missed that....untill i washed it next....washing the car depresses me

Not for the nav but the nav tows it!!
Just fitted one unknown 12000 lbs 4x4 winch.got it secondhand for $100 with a but of tinkering its working quite well..just got sick of cooking the cheap boat/trailer winches. Should do the job well.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421315436423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421315436423.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 103
Ahh yes i see that. Good pick...i would have been so excited that i had a new bar that i would have missed that....untill i washed it next....washing the car depresses me

Ye they told me it was wrong otherwise I wouldn't have known :/

Just fitted one unknown 12000 lbs 4x4 winch.got it secondhand for $100 with a but of tinkering its working quite well..just got sick of cooking the cheap boat/trailer winches. Should do the job well.

That's a great job, but remember it's also 40+Kg added to your ball weight, which is significant. Dyneema rope at some opportunity might help a little.

That's a great job, but remember it's also 40+Kg added to your ball weight, which is significant. Dyneema rope at some opportunity might help a little.
Totally agree with the dyneema...but quite often the cable gets dragged along the back of the tray for a few meters.cable is just a better option for those nasty jobs...
Im also lucky the trailer has rocker springs and is very well balanced.it almost makes no diffrence to the ball weight (well my arm is the scale)
Most time im picking up and dropping off incomplete cars so its always a challange to get the load to sit right and tow well.. the extra 40kgs could be just the thing i need.

yeh i got one a those / works a treat can't think of the brand though / bit hard getting to the dog lever under the bullbar though ; you have to watch those c clips on the fairlead rollers as they are gutless and the roller pins fall out

Not so much what I did but rather what I didn't do... I have to cut down the snorkel where it goes through the guard for my Forefront pre-filter bypass, get a new uhf aerial as I snapped the bastard at a car wash and get around to fitting the Forefront catch can... All planned for Xmas holidays but instead watched the cricket and drank beer lol

yeh i got one a those / works a treat can't think of the brand though / bit hard getting to the dog lever under the bullbar though ; you have to watch those c clips on the fairlead rollers as they are gutless and the roller pins fall out
Cheers for the tips!

Been there before....3 am in a servo buying water bottles so i could drain the 50 ltrs of petrol i just put in to my dads diesel hilux...

Latest posts

Back