What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't quite do anything to the nav today...I did accidently drift round two roundabouts though...a reminder my near bald tyres need replacing haha

Nice.

I just bought the esact same overdead console.
Well kinda did. Bought it got home check the box and the bloody thing wasny in there. And by the time i opened the store had closed.
Not very happy at all!

Mate that would suck but I had to laugh about it as well. Hopefully you get it in soon. Was easy to install and looks great in my opinion.

Mate that would suck but I had to laugh about it as well. Hopefully you get it in soon. Was easy to install and looks great in my opinion.

Got it just before, and a $50 dollar credit which i put towards some front recovery points so it worked out pretty good.

Now just have to wait to get me car back from getting the lift kit installed and i can mount it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421028194.931296.jpg
Snorkel fitted, another bit done slowly getting there

Lift kit and overhead console installed today.
Will get some pics next weekend.

Must say it rides so much better now.

Didn't quite do anything to the nav today...I did accidently drift round two roundabouts though...a reminder my near bald tyres need replacing haha

With the Cooper ATRs I've got, anytime it rains I get to drift. No more Coopers for me!

With the Cooper ATRs I've got, anytime it rains I get to drift. No more Coopers for me!

Yep, that's ATRs for you. Still, could be worse - you could've got STs & worn them out inside 20k km

My st maxxs have done about 65 thou, they are nearly shagged, yes I,ve rotated them, and I drive on a mix of ashphalt and gravel roads all the time. So impressed I bought a new set and have them waiting to go on.

Put a a set of Dick Cypek Torques with a set of 265/75 BFG KM2's today. Also ordered the body lift from Zordos. So in a few weeks my lift will be complete.

New stickers!!!
Pink longhorn (from sticko)
paws next to number plate (eBay)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421307614.847651.jpg

With help from sticko we changed this sticker
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421307725.800374.jpg
In to this 😍😊👌
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421307749.663802.jpg

Thanks camo!
Oh did I not tell everyone about that?? My bad! I added a colour matched rear step the start of dec :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421308733.366796.jpg

The plate was too long, they had to order a new one in. If u have a look at the sticker photo compared to the second photo. The checker plate is different. Doesn't hang over the edge

Latest posts

Back