05 d22, 300000ks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
Clocked up 300000ks on my zd30 d22 now, I thought I might mention it to let some of the lower ks 3ltr nav owners know there is a good bit of life in their motors if there kept serviced .
Its had a hard life of towing 2 tonnes most of its life, the only engine mods have been a catch can and unifilter at 130000ks. I haven't blocked off the egr .
Its had a basic service every 10000ks, oil/filters etc. Always has engine oil flush put through it as part of the service. So far zero has been spent on any engine repairs. Been a really great run so far, the only effort I really go to is that I leave it warm up for 10 mins every morning.
I was planing to get rid of it at some stage due to its poor stopping ability when its fully loaded with the trailer but I think I might just look into some different brake/tyre combo to see if it helps with the front locking up so easily.

Anyway, it 6th turbo diesel 4x4 ive owned , its not the fastest but it sure takes more abuse than any of my previous ones would have taken!

Ya, its been a beast, ive tried my best to break it but no luck so far!

Latest posts

Back