100k service ZD30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock200

Reaction score
Hey guys

Ive decided to do the 100k service myself. From reading the booklet its primarily oils and filters that need to be done. So far ive done
-air filter
-fuel filter
-oil filter
-oil

my understanding is i need to do
-gearbox oil
-transfer case oil
- front and rear diff oil

These 3 were replaced at my 80k service and its been a year since i had that service done. Is it necessary for this to be done? The car is mainly my daily driver, its been offroad only 3-4 times since the 80k service and ive only just started towing my new boat (435 hornet trophy) with it about 5k ago. Any thoughts on what i should do or is there anything missing that is worthwhile doing?

thanks in advance
Brock

nah mate no water, i havent done the diff, gearbox and transfer case oils before and i cant seem to find it anywhere in the service manual that i bought online, can anyone give me a heads up on where i can find this info?

Just make sure you undo the filling port nuts before you undo the drain nuts, I read just the other week someone doing this and having the top on on his read diff seize up or something and he couldn't drive anywhere cause he had already drained all the diff oil, so I just thought its always a good reminder.

Should be just the engine oil and filter at 100,000km's.

If you go by the book yes. I like to change drive line oils as much as I can.
I will be doong a major in November. I've already done one this year. But I want to do another one before I go Fraser. Can't beat fresh oil.

According to the book its all oils, diff, transfer case, gearbox included. I havent done gearbox, or transfer case before, can anybody give me an idea on how to do it or link me to a thread on where the fillers/drains are for these? Ive been searching around but i havent had any luck. I bought the service manual disk off ebay and cant even find it in there.

I don't know what the book says about coolant intervals but if you're not sure when it was done last it might not hurt to flush your radiator and replace with fresh coolnt for piece of mind.

Latest posts

Back