101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure i saw that ute the other day with a WRANGLER BUTTS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS sticker on the back window :puke:

Now who's jealous:sarcastic:

you's forgot the twin matching spring based 12db white 4 mtr aerials:rock:

and I drink JD or Turkey thanks very much.....that bundy shite is only good for rinsing infected toenails.

& cleaning mi sistas bung hole. :).

what you do with your sis in your own time is not for display on a public forum..

dont give away central victorian traditions

as you'll give us a bad name to the outside world

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right brother.

What goes on in them here ranges, should stay in them here ranges.

And who ever said things were crook...

Last edited:
Your right brother.

What goes on in them here ranges, stays in them here ranges.

And who ever said things were crook...

just tink hows lucky weeza is , if weez waza ina Moe, our sista's would be our mamy's

Yet it seems like the wankers missed out on them :ha:

we didnt miss out on anything,,we all CHOSE to buy D22s after seeing the wanker filled d40s...
tradies drive D22s and you puncy hairdressers drive the d40s so dont try and cover up the fact you chose a shemans car:sarcastic::cheers!::sarcastic:

oh and BTW i forgot to mention my D22 keeps up with a top fuel dragster.....untill the lights change to green..

D40 drivers aren't insecure enough that they need to count the good points of their utes.

ha ha
pfffftt
you would be lucky to scratch up 10 reasons
be gone with you :to_pick_ones_nose:

Last edited:
The point isn't how many we could find it's the fact we just don't need to do it to make ourselves feel better.

Back