16" steel rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyb

Reaction score
hey guys i have a 2012 d40 st and are looking at getting some sunraysia's and most likely some cooper st maxx's 265/75/16
i know this has been asked plenty of times but im still confused
my main question is what size offset will fit with no/little scrubbing whilst still being legal in vic?

i still have standard suspension at the minute but want to get a 2" lift eventually so will they fit anyway with stock hight?

and my other question is do i need 16x7 or 16x8 or does it not really make a difference?

also if you guys have any info that you know or have from what you have tried yourself or if theres any other recommendations you have it would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

To be strictly legal , there's currently no company that makes steel rims with the right off set for a D40 , all will put the tyre just on the outside of the guard , some more than others and it also depends on your build , Thai or Spanish

To be strictly legal , there's currently no company that makes steel rims with the right off set for a D40 , all will put the tyre just on the outside of the guard , some more than others and it also depends on your build , Thai or Spanish

im not really too worried about it being legal, i think i would be pretty stiff for getting pulled up for it, was just for piece of mind i guess

but its a spain build, cheers.

Ive put some pics on here of what 16x8's will look like , 16 x7's you will get away with

Hey steve I thought the 20+offset 16x8s were for the spanish built....wasnt it just us special ones that miss out on the 8s

Ive put some pics on here of what 16x8's will look like , 16 x7's you will get away with

thanks for those pictures it gave me a good idea.
when you say i will get away with 16x7 do you mean they will stick out only a small amount with +20 offset?

also do you know if i will get any scrubbing with stock suspension and if so will a 2" over come that?

cheers

You might get scrubbing , depends on how much your stock suspension has sagged , and you wont with a 2 inch lift , and they will stick out about 12 mm

You might get scrubbing , depends on how much your stock suspension has sagged , and you wont with a 2 inch lift , and they will stick out about 12 mm

no problems. i think thats probably what im going to go with then. thanks steve you have helped a lot! much appreciated mate

Latest posts

Back