2012/13 colorado

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nissan just deny all problems, like they did in the UK with the non CRD YD25's throwing rods thru the block, some people get "Good will claims" but I am assuming they word it like that for legal reasons.

I still like Nissan's, just hate Nissans attitude.

I would of considered a VQ40DE powered D40, but Nissan stopped bringing them in

Even that engine is known foe timing chain issues, but Nissan "has never heard of it", much like the early ZD30 pistons melting.

She blow black smoke and noisy injectors ?

My old ZD30 didn't blow any smoke, neither does my Isuzu.

She blow black smoke and noisy injectors ?

My old ZD30 didn't blow any smoke, neither does my Isuzu.

I hope the Dmax doesnt its 2minutes old mate! none of my Navs have blown black smoke not the 22 or the 40's , my latest one has now got 45k and i havent blocked the EGR or anything.

Just deleted 280 Pm's Krafty.

I was just making a point Nath, mainly to Ian as I am over hearing about how he hates Dmax's.

Just deleted 280 Pm's Krafty.

I was just making a point Nath, mainly to Ian as I am over hearing about how he hates Dmax's.

Its all good mate, you know i hate to to debate on the little things........:rofl2:

Isuzu's 4JJ1-TC donk. Same bottom end as the 4JX1 but different head and injection system.

Basically the same motor as the last model Colorado and Dmax but more power and torque. Someone said it was underpowered, dunno what the beep they have been smoking. Far from it.

I haven't driven the new one yet, but I nearly wrote it off, the boss looked like he was going to pull out in front of me, not a smart move, he braked at the last minute, me I didn't even lift the foot, only had 20 tonne behind me

I haven't reved it past 3000rpm yet, don't really need to. Torque down low shits all over the ZD30.

Stalled it a few times because of the traction control on a few wet hills. Haha.

Isuzu's 4JJ1-TC donk. Same bottom end as the 4JX1 but different head and injection system.

Basically the same motor as the last model Colorado and Dmax but more power and torque. Someone said it was underpowered, dunno what the beep they have been smoking. Far from it.

Not under powered compared to the Ln106 lux but definitely underpowered when compared to the latest batch of dual cab utes the opposition are making.
D40 has more power 4cl and v6, so does the ford/mazda, ect

Maybe up high, but I drive around at 1500rpm and it has oodles of torque to pull away.

Currently doing 7.9L/100km's too.

My oldmans cruising at about 100kph for 1300-1400 rpm and just returned 7.4 from his last tank. But he hasn't got one of them shitty YD25's :ha:

Your old man got the V6 didn't he Krafty ?

A mate had a 1992 model 4Runner with the mighty 3L (2.8L) powerhouse with 33's. God that thing was painful to drive with those tyres.

lets not get started on how slow the 2.8 is, probably that original 1.5L hilux would be quicker

Your old man got the V6 didn't he Krafty ?

A mate had a 1992 model 4Runner with the mighty 3L (2.8L) powerhouse with 33's. God that thing was painful to drive with those tyres.

I only had 31's thankfully, was good loaded, but lacked towing the camper

Latest posts

Back