2013 Navara Muster date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little of bit of news (but there's not been a lot to tal about thats new so far and why this threads been a bit quiet)

I am discussing sponsorship with Nissan this week. Once this is sorted we can pen in everything we've discussed so far, incl 4WD TV coming along. Its taken some time to get hold of the right people.... as soon as we know more we'll be letting everyone know.

cheers!

Sorry had a look at the first post of this thread. Sill me asking about the date and location in a thread titled muster date and location.
And that is also a good question. Can i also bring my 4 legged friend?
I know they are allowed at janowen but would it be bad form for a family orientated 4wd muster

Dogs weren't allowed at Ados because it was a family event and there were fox baits laid, plus we didn't want Peter's station dogs getting upset (Ados is a working sheep/cattle station).

I've read through the rules that other 4WD clubs have for their events and the larger proportion of the ones I saw did NOT allow dogs. Some arguments against having dogs were incessant late-night barking, children who don't know how to behave around a dog (eg pulling at various body parts until bitten), then there's the poop etc. The only arguments I've seen in favour of bringing dogs is that the dogs were friendly, well-behaved and quiet - which (reading some experiences of other clubs) all changed when exposed to various other dog breeds. This led to the subsequent disallowance of dogs at those events.

So, do we allow dogs? My personal preference is not to, and even if it's decided to allow dogs on this occasion so that we can see for ourselves, I won't bring mine - mostly because one sniff of her by another dog and she'll be brekky for them.

I think this is something we'll probably talk about at the next meeting.

This sounds like a heap of fun. Hopefully by then I will have the Lift and tires...

Only thing is will have a new bub by then and depending on the wife and how the little one is. At this stage i'm keen, will see how i go as it gets closer looks like a very good weekend. Would be nice to meet some of you guys.

Cheers,
Brownie

random question. does car get covered by insurance on events like this? im with aami curious to know

My guess would No ! But there is heaps of stuff to do without damaging your car ! I have no intention of damaging mine . Just pick your battles don't do anything your not confident with :)

im with aami too

last i spoke to them, they will cover aslong as the place has insurance and what you were doing

ie forestry track (non-gazetted rd) it might be covered aslong as you werent doing something stupid like launching the car off a rock step ( any hardcore is mostly not covered)

but you would have to check with them again

Latest posts

Back