2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just made it home. I chickened out last night and stayed just out of wadonga with family then stopped in at a winery to pick up a few bottles for the missus and then cruised on home. I still have both nuts at the moment but that migjt change once I am asleep tonight. I'll keep you posted. While im here a massive thank you to all that organised the muster and the people who pulled me out. I had an awesome time and will be trying my hardest to get there next year.

I just joined the instagram team but no page yet #navaramuster14 should be open by now. I think her.d22 was making a page but #muster14 is taken by some country thing.

Had been having a cracker day and got stuck a couple of times. Made it to lunch with just a few little scratches. Coming back out the way we went in and the nav really liked the look of a tree so she jumped out off the track and went in for a quick kiss. Looks a lot better than it originally did after a bit of love from scottybobcat pulling it a bit straighter.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414986651121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414986651121.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 62
Maybe I just put a big sticker on and get a new headlight the rest of the corner should buff out lol

Oh boi. Wish these cars would chose something else to make love to rather then the hardest thing around. Bad luck mate. That really sucks. This is time for the reason as to why you need a bullbar cause it wouldn't have caused this much damage etc.

Goodluck with the missus

Rusty

I just joined the instagram team but no page yet #navaramuster14 should be open by now. I think her.d22 was making a page but #muster14 is taken by some country thing.
The page has been there for a while. It's only just taken off though because I only just advertised it last night.
You need to use #muster14 for your muster photos. For anything else use #navlove or #navaraasia. You can also direct tag us by using @navara.asia.

Had been having a cracker day and got stuck a couple of times. Made it to lunch with just a few little scratches. Coming back out the way we went in and the nav really liked the look of a tree so she jumped out off the track and went in for a quick kiss. Looks a lot better than it originally did after a bit of love from scottybobcat pulling it a bit straighter.
This one has been uploaded! Upload all your photos guys so I can add them to the page!

Some of us have to pass through Sidunny to get to the event, and it's possible for us to drop the stuff off on our way back home. Otherwise, there are occasional drives or the exciting chance to have Australia Post lose it on us.

Let me know, at least I could still have my shirt!

Let me know, at least I could still have my shirt!

We have your shirt and show bag mate which also includes your two muster stickers.

We also have shirts left for anyone interested in buying one let us know.
Tony will need to collect the cash and I will post them to you.

We have sizes from youth small right through to adult 4XL!!

I have sad news ! I can no longer produce my new movie idea Kangaroo zombies as the footage on my in car camera was over written .:(

Just asked the missus if she wants a tshirt and her reply was only if its not going to break the budget and stop the nav getting fixed. How much are the shirts nath?

No worries thanks mate ill transfer some $$ into the account and shoot an email through.
Also saw this on a mates fb and thought i should name and shame my self for the weekend

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415009960467.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415009960467.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 50
Classic!

Pm me your details, size and address mate and once the transfer is clear I will pop it in the post for you.

Latest posts

Back