muster date poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will you attend 1st/2nd november

• yes

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • strong maybee

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparra04

Reaction score
Hi
Now I have your attention...................
NOTHING HAS BEEN DECIDED
This thread is to gauge interest QUICKLY in who will attend a 2014 muster

IF
we have it on the weekend of 31st Oct/1st and 2nd November

AT
Wombeyan Caves campgrounds (2wd and c/van access, cabins, showers ect) http://www.whereis.com/nsw/wombeyan-caves?id=7B3A5ED09C6546 http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au...ion-Reserve/Wombeyan-Caves-campground/camping

this will coincide with the son of trials event 30 ks up the road......................http://www.nissanpatrolclub.org/son-of-trials/
you could do the event during the day and return to the caves in the afternoon
or sight see during the day, the caves are brilliant
you don't have to compete at sot , you can spectate or navigate or simply sit in the river with a coldie
there will be muster raffles and prizes ect same as previous years
who is likely to attend??

cheers

Last edited:
I voted "strong may" because where is not an issue. It is dependant how much notice is given to organise related work issues.

WayneD4T

I expect one way or the other a decision HAS to be made in the coming days

I voted and would love to see the Ranga in action sadly i think most will be outdone by it but it's not a xr6 plenty of traction.

I voted "strong may" because where is not an issue. It is dependant how much notice is given to organise related work issues.

WayneD4T
Would be good to catch up again Wayne.You and your lovely wife were our neighbors at the last muster and Gonzo Steve on the other side.

Bit of a drive but it can be done let's see what is decided,Sparra ,Tony and Jason are hopefully talking about it now.

John

Would be good to catch up again Wayne.You and your lovely wife were our neighbors at the last muster and Gonzo Steve on the other side.

Bit of a drive but it can be done let's see what is decided,Sparra ,Tony and Jason are hopefully talking about it now.

John

Hell yer It would Great to catch up again. I haven't given up on the Double Island Idea . I just need more week ends in the year . I was thinking about this weekend But the Brisbane got in the grand final So I'm busy at Suncorp tomorrow and will probably be not well at work Monday. :dummy:

Muster at the start of the month and fiji at the end heaps to look forward to!

i voted yes as i would try attend regardless of where and when provided there was enough notice, no doubt there will be plenty. :)

I assume that most will want to enter son of trials?
cant stand by and let Nathan and the ranga win

i went strong maybe because i might be at oversea. organising to sell my ticket. if it gets sold definately coming.

Strong maybe for me, saving for a house atm is a big priority but will try my best :)

If it was much closer i would be very keen, but i do understand it cant always be in se qld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back