NSW Events - 2012 Schedule

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure at the moment, I'm pretty snowed with work & the little guy, haven't really given it a lot of thought especially since I've been pulling the 'van apart and rebuilding parts of it, so until I'm finished with that I'm not too keen to go anywhere - although I'm pretty much finished it now.

I'd really like someone else to pick up this coordination role, it's a shame that nothing is happening while I'm stuck in the garage!

Actually, thinking about some forward stuff ...

April we're going to Wellington Caves. I am going to need numbers, because the place gets busy. Indicate whether you need powered/unpowered tent/camper/caravan or use their cabins (very limited). I'll give them a call later today hopefully to find out that they aren't booked out - they were last year.

dam i hate my roster:pissedoff:
working fri,sat,sun and monday sorry mate
wanna see the caves too
ive just taken leave for tufftrucks and ive gotta save some for november
we went to riverwood downs yesterday for the night, nice spot and close to home

Apologies for Easter. we are doing a http://happytrekkers.com/ tag-along for then. It sort of evolved from going north for a funeral in The Boss's family in February, so then going SW to my grandfathers old farm in school holidays and then The Boss decided she want to shunt this in first. At least the Nav is going to get a bull bar and snorkel to improve its reliability for the trip <VBG>.

Yeah Easters out for me too, we go away every Easter with family and friends caravanning. Ooo.. Did I tell you's I got my Jayco? Know I told Sparra.
I think a few of us are going to the tuff truck in march, you up for that tony?

Yeah Easters out for me too, we go away every Easter with family and friends caravanning. Ooo.. Did I tell you's I got my Jayco? Know I told Sparra.
I think a few of us are going to the tuff truck in march, you up for that tony?

hmm
so if it pisses down at tufftrucks i bags the spare bed in ya new jayco
mate
buddy

That isn't far from Broke, and we like Broke ... we have an issue with the little guy that weekend, I'll see if we can rearrange stuff. I have never been to an event like that!

On another related topic, Telegherry Forest Park is open again, we were up there yesterday. The area seems to have mostly recovered but some dickheads have been on the far end digging up the grass and turning it into mud again. Doesn't take a moron long to ruin things for everyone else. The river crossing to Currawong Campground is deeper, we had the water flowing over the top of our bonnet as we went across. Should have taken some movie footage of it!

should be a great weekend tony,hope you can make it,theres about 8-10 forum members going

Ill be a tuff truck. Saturday only though. Then ill probably be staying in the hunter with a few family friends

Latest posts

Back