265-75r16 on +20 off set

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFoldi

Reaction score
Any one running this combination ? If so I'm looking for pics to see how far out the tires stick out from the guards. Or if you have had any issues at all with just a 2 inch lift.

Dean.

That's pretty much the standards for aftermarket rim and tires on a d22. The rims with tires on sit flush with the guard, so nothing sticks outside the guards. Plenty of pictures on this site. Check my build thread or even my garage for pics

Ok sweet thanks for that. I can't seem to look in your garage I am on tapa talk so a lot of features don't seem to work. What is your build up thread called so I can search for it ?

Dean.

Mate its called RustyNavs Tourer. I am uncertain of what page number it will be as it was one of the first thingsiI did.

Hey mate heres some pics of mine. As Rusty mentioned, they are near perfect flush fit with the guards.

20130409170302.jpg

20130409170236.jpg

20130409170227.jpg

20130409170206.jpg

Ah nice thanks for that. Yeah think I might get that offset. Told my self this 4wd will be as legal as possible lol.

I found my +0 offset does stick the tyre out but the tread blocks themselves, JUST stay inside the guard line

I was originally thinking of a zero off set but was worried they may scrub with only the 2 inch lift.

Don't forget with the way front suspension works, the higher you go, the more it sucks the wheels in. Not by much, but very noticeable.

Latest posts

Back