3000 post club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sorry I wasn't using the dictionary meaning of effort I was using the forum meaning, which when expressed as a mathematical formula equals slightly more than zero but a lot less than 1

I don't just to hair, I do comb under beards now too and they are good enough to fool the likes of Dave. Oh and I'm offended you don't want to come and visit me :eviltongue:

Yeah some of those D22 drivers can get a bit narky and jealous about our utes but there is very few new insults coming so it's not hard to deal with. Dave's ok though, he doesn't get like that, he's even admitted to thinking about a D40, he just doesn't want the D22 brigade to turn on him.

No you wanted me to jack your car up with the tractor forks which I admit was only really a half arsed offer on the grounds I didn't think you'd have been silly enough to accept. If I'd have known you weren't going to ask me to do the high lift and just wanted a beer thats a different story. Although be warned the only thing stopping me lifting your ute with the tractor after enough beers would be the 30ks drive to the farm :eviltongue:

after driving more than 100k's to visit you ... whats another 30 k's between friends ... LOL

That is very true and it would be a fun experiment but realistically not one I'd want to try with $100K worth of tractor and $50K worth of engineering beauty (aka your D40), got a D22 :big_smile:

That is very true and it would be a fun experiment but realistically not one I'd want to try with $100K worth of tractor and $50K worth of engineering beauty (aka your D40), got a D22 :big_smile:

nah ... dont wanna go backwards now do i ? :sarcastic:

D21 all the way, you also need to grow a beard like squeak (who has been awful quiet since I suggested her beard needed grooming, I wonder if I offended).

I got your beer out nearly 2 hours ago Woody but since you didn't show up I drank it :big_smile:

NOW you Tell me ... ????

geez.

but i still dont have your addy ... i could plug it into the new GPS carnav that just arrived about 1 hour ago (bought through ebay) IF YOU TOLD me where ya live ....

:devil:

Ask and you shall receive my friend, but your not coming down here just to drink my beer :eviltongue: Actually I got a free slab of that cheap crappy blonde beer Safeway make can't think of the name but it's got a black label, you can drink that I think I know why it was free.

Oh and if you brought me a car nav unit I'd give you a crownie :big_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get one of those $500 no name from Japan units or did you buy one of the no name slightly more expensive Sydney seller (but still from Japan) units?

My suppliers have just got a batch of PVR's in stock and one of my clients needs a few ink toners so I might be headed down your way soon as well but you work during the day so it's not point getting your address.

half that price Krafty ... with a reverse camera (that i need to run a wire for) and 7" screen. been playing with it for about 2 hours now ... gonna test it, to see if it will get me home from the office (all of 3.5 km's)

Still not sure what I want to do on the sat nav front yet but my requirements list is growing to the point that maybe a Biscuits type car computer isn't really overkill, still I'm in no rush, got a few other things I need to do first.

And I seen that! Doesn't look bad but if it doesn't tell you were to go let me know and I will :big_smile:

Oh well I've gotta go and drink the rest of this beer you wouldn't come and drink, if I organise a trip down town for supplies this week I'll let you know and I'll bring the empty bottles for you to sniff.

Looks like we found another to talk crap, good.

Who said going backwards by driving a D22 ?

The D40 drivers go backwards all the time by going back to the dealer for recalls. Lol.

Dave.

dave

my d40 has not needed any recalls ...

only thing its gone in for warrantee service for is the aftermarket cruise control.

Back