33's or 32??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
hey guys me again

im doing a 2'' lift prob next week and need info...

will i fit a 33's under ? is there any point? i cant do body lift i live in vic.

is just the inner of the wheel arch thats the hassle or is also hight with just the 2'' lift

i do a fair bit of 4x4 so i thought scrubbing my of been the case but looking for info of people who know or have 2'' lift with 33's.

i have already hit the search button i have read Siringo's 285's Thread
and need more info of anyone will help cheers thanks guys

:redcool::redcool::redcool:

hey guys me again

im doing a 2'' lift prob next week and need info...

will i fit a 33's under ? is there any point? i cant do body lift i live in vic.

is just the inner of the wheel arch thats the hassle or is also hight with just the 2'' lift

i do a fair bit of 4x4 so i thought scrubbing my of been the case but looking for info of people who know or have 2'' lift with 33's.

i have already hit the search button i have read Siringo's 285's Thread
and need more info of anyone will help cheers thanks guys

:redcool::redcool::redcool:

for starters 33's will be illegal in vic so if ur hell bent on 33's u might aswell put the bodylift in anyway coz its gunna be illegal with or without a bodylift,and id rather pull a bodylift out than swap tires probably takes 20mins to remove the blocks

Ohk. Was reading about them on here and someone said that. But there was lots of different things said about it on that post.

I know they are illegal but they come off quick .. I need some off road performance

I'm not sure how to install or where the blocks sit or how easy they come out.. I just thought tyres would be a easy to do

One of the vic boys on here got his body lift engineered for $440. So you might want to find out of an engineer not the local 4x4 shops.

-JOSH- said:
One of the vic boys on here got his body lift engineered for $440. So you might want to find out of an engineer not the local 4x4 shops.

I'm in NSW josh. I also read that is illegal in Vic. But it not in NSW or QLD with certification

LLadnar said:
I'm in NSW josh. I also read that is illegal in Vic. But it not in NSW or QLD with certification

So just need engineers cert for body lift? Who did yours mate?

yeh i don't think you can get a cert in vic for body lift, well with airbags anyway .. why is every state different it seems stupid its the same car how can it be safe up there and not down here.

as much as i would love to run a 2''+2'' body its not going to happen here in vic i guess.

so i need to know with only a 2'' suspension lift what should i do?

Yeah sorry misread topic I was talking about. Vic is illegal

Last edited:
If you are going ahead with your lift for sure. Once its in find a mate with 33s and put them on your ute to see if they fit or how much trimming of the guards is needed. If there is no way then its probably 32s for you. Where in Vic are you. If your not that far away you could possibly try my tires I hav 285s which are almost 33s

Where in Vic are you. If your not that far away you could possibly try my tires I hav 285s which are almost 33s

actually sorry scrap that idea sorry just realised you have a d40 and I have a d22. Anyway good luck with it

FatBoy89 said:
So just need engineers cert for body lift? Who did yours mate?

Glen lynch, Newcastle. His family is big in the trucking industry and he has started doing LV's
See automotive engineers topic for ph no.

Well it's 31.6 vs 33 I thought It would of been nice to have a little more diff clearance.

Yes I know it's never going to be a patrol but it's no worse than a hi-lux. Also looks better.

Back