4WD Action want a Navara (finally).

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff3DMN

Reaction score
I searched and I couldn't find anything so I'm guessing this hasn't been posted yet.

There is a 'staff' thread on the Australian 4WD Action forum looking for a fully kitted out touring Navarra D22 (yay!) or D40 (better than another bloody Toyota) to be photographed in a full feature for the magazine.

Me? I reckon a Navara article is well overdue so has anyone out there got something suitable? Mine isn't, still in very early stages of being turned into a tourer. :wash_truck:

Australian 4WD Action | Forum - View topic - We need your Navaras!

They had a D22 in last month, we were trying to work out if anyone on here owned it, was silver, looked like Ridgies but wasn't.

x2 for ridgie, Chances are it will be the car with the most arb/ tjm trinkets. And close to sydney :sarcastic:

Thanks for the vote but won't be me......I doubt they would like what I'd have to say about the Roo Systems exhaust!

i've just put an email in ... see if they might be interested in the WOODY mobile !!! complete with SCOTTY"S SLIDERS ....

They will get it wrong anyway.

Last 4wdaction mag I brought stated that the ZD30 was a 6 cylinder.

Who knows, they might say the D40 is a V8.

Latest posts

Back