4WD Action want a Navara (finally).

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardly worth it they'd spend the entire weekend saying "Yota could do it better" "where are the Yota's"

Got a while before mine is deemed worthy, there's a few out there that are awesome, even my Hilux ingrained brother in-law loves heaps of the Navs on here.

Tell them for a fee, they can come to the muster. :sarcastic:

not a bad idea ... i've just sent an email off to 4x4 action mag - giving them a very specific and personal invitation to participate ... i'll see what happens.

I also have some other exciting news to tell ... but my lips are going to be sealed for about 2 weeks (if i can keep it quiet that long ...)

i think i need to go and plan how i'm going to do this to my Navara first ... :wash_truck:

The committee could implement a swear jar with all proceeds going to a nominated cause..........

That concept has already been discussed at committee level ... anyone want to place BETS on who will be the first person to contribute to the jar ????

My money will be on DAVE ...

:cheers!:

My money is on Dave, Mrs Woody will be at the muster and Mr Woody is too scared to misbehave when Mrs Woody is around. Dave doesn't have a Mrs Dave.

True, it probably will be me swearing first.

Not when ladies are around though.

Your ears would of been safe if you were going Krafty.

I should hopefully be there. :) if he Nav is finished... Awaiting funds..

Was on with a 18 year old for about a month, still talk a fair bit but who knows. Might get back together one day.

Catching up with a 26 year old school teacher this saturday.

Already checked to see if she has a school uniform.

I know someone would of asked.

Latest posts

Back