4WD Action want a Navara (finally).

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should put mine in...38KW Z24 hahaha.but they would have to push it to the photo shoot.

School teacher = cane =:man_in_love:

Damn beer goggles.

Was bored in 5 minutes, noticed a few tatts and started bagging tatts out.

10 minutes later, I was back in the ute. Waiting till 2 drinks wore off for a hour.

On a good note, I won $400 on the pokies while I was out with her.

Bought her a drink and kept the rest.

Gee and my brother in law works for the mag and still no phone call.....

Anyone seen the ultimate NISSAN tourers guide. 4wd action. Theres one d22 on the cover haha. :)

Just what they need another sparkling clean bitumen rider with a lifted suspension and knobbly tyres :eviltongue:

That add for 20k under was for this months mag. A GU patrol was in there? Under 20k doubt it

That add for 20k under was for this months mag. A GU patrol was in there? Under 20k doubt it

Check Carsales.com.au

There are quite a few on therer for less than $20k, there isnt much left from $20k for accessories, but you can pick up a series 1 3L for $16-17k or even a 4.5L for $18k

Read the mag and you will be suprised with what they think they are Building for under 20k
And reliable?

It we got 5 grand for the 99 model gu patrol ute 4.2 turbo diesel at work i would feel sorry for the sucker who bought it

d22dave said:
It we got 5 grand for the 99 model gu patrol ute 4.2 turbo diesel at work i would feel sorry for the sucker who bought it

Yeah but these ones in the mag are in decent nick and all

Latest posts

Back