4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodylifts are good for bigger tyres & sill protection.
Or if you want the monster truck look
Cheers

Awesome thanks Zordo.

If I were to get a suspension kit off you (fitted), how much extra for the body lift and to fit while doing the suspension.

Cheers Brownie

Awesome thanks Zordo.

If I were to get a suspension kit off you (fitted), how much extra for the body lift and to fit while doing the suspension.

Cheers Brownie

$895 drive in /drive out
Cheers

Hey Zordo. Just wanted to check you got my PM regarding body lift and payment.

Cheers

hey zordo, when you do a 50mm body lift, do you organise to get it plated or approved or whatever the process is now or do you leave it up to the owner to get it done?

cheers.

hey zordo, when you do a 50mm body lift, do you organise to get it plated or approved or whatever the process is now or do you leave it up to the owner to get it done?

cheers.

you have to mod plate it yourself. I actually just did mine today, super easy - popped into TURNER ENGINEERING, checked over the car, came back an hour later, plate stamped and bolted on! all done for $120

cheers.

Normally the owner arranges the mod plate.
I have someone who does mod plates at Morayfield
But depends on your location.
Turner engineering on the gold coast is good

Cheers

thanks for that fellas, i was reading a thread on here the other day about a bloke who was having a few dramas over getting it engineered and they were talking lane change tests etc. Was putting my off the thought but if its still an easy process it might have to get put back on the to do list haha.

Hey Zordo,
Im interested in one of your 2 inch lift kits. Im using my rig the same way WestOzAndy is. Fishing stuff in the back and towing a boat <750kg. You've recommended your Bluemax kit. Im thinking of upgrading the shocks to Bilstein. What are the details and price of this kit? Warranty?
One other thing - does your friend in Morayfield do engineering jobs e.g.. body lift, and tyres?

Cheers

Hey Zordo,
Im interested in one of your 2 inch lift kits. Im using my rig the same way WestOzAndy is. Fishing stuff in the back and towing a boat <750kg. You've recommended your Bluemax kit. Im thinking of upgrading the shocks to Bilstein. What are the details and price of this kit? Warranty?
One other thing - does your friend in Morayfield do engineering jobs e.g.. body lift, and tyres?

Cheers

H imate.
I can supply a Bluemax kit with Bilsteins for $1800
Bilsteins have 12mths & Bluemax have 3yr warranty
Dave can do the bodylift but not sure on tyres
This is his number 0418 745 830
Cheers

Last edited:
Cheers buddy.
Also are the leafs Bluemax? and are the Bilsteins adjustable?

yes Bluemax leaves 3yr warranty

Just making sure, Is this a D22 or D40??

Last edited:
Got another thanks to Zordo. My brother and i tackled a lift in a 120 series prado(never doing one again). Took a couple of annoying calls and explained the whole process clearly and we may have taken all day to fit with limited gear we wouldnt of got it done without his expertise.

Ended up with 80mm front and rear from 2" kit. Dobinson coils with lovell shocks is a great combinatiom0n.

Thanks again

Rusty and Scott

Thanks Rusty.
I did not realise you were involved with the Prado fitting.
Cheers

Hi Zordo,

I have a 2011 D22. I am intersted in upgrading my suspension and lift her 2". However, I want to be mindful of future upgrades. For example I aim to get a steel bar down the track and to be towing a boat by year's end.

It seems EFS have a good package for D22s. I am wondering if it is worth going to coils and adjustable shocks in the back due to the varied load I want to carry.

Your thoughts and a quote would be appreciated. BTW i just moved from Brissy to Cairns so will now need it posted

Cheers,

Nick

Forgot to mention that I do load up the tub at times such as landscape supplies and camping gear

Hi Zordo,

I have a 2011 D22. I am intersted in upgrading my suspension and lift her 2". However, I want to be mindful of future upgrades. For example I aim to get a steel bar down the track and to be towing a boat by year's end.

It seems EFS have a good package for D22s. I am wondering if it is worth going to coils and adjustable shocks in the back due to the varied load I want to carry.

Your thoughts and a quote would be appreciated. BTW i just moved from Brissy to Cairns so will now need it posted

Cheers,

Nick
Hi Nick.
I usually use Bluemax or EFS leaves with EFS shocks.
If you drive empty most of the time go with comfort leaves.
These leaves will cope with approx 150kg loads.
If you loads are more than 150kg H/D leaves will cope but they will be a bit rough when empty
Cheers

Hi Zordo
I currently have a calmini 3" suspension kit. It has extended shackles and blocks in the rear.

Im looking for a 3" leaf spring for the rear.

Looking for a medium load spring for i will have bars all round and with canopy/racks/draws/battery system constantly i will need the extra for loads when i go on trips.

I also want to get some flex still. not sure what setup i should be going. any assistance would be great. thanks

Latest posts

Back