Any digital tv guru's?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High Def tv makes people look so damn ugly, even some of the half decent women look terrible in HD and many people who swear by HD only notice the difference because they are told there is a difference. But I still wish we had the analogue and could watch complete tv shows without the screen going blank.

i havn't dealt much with terrestrial digital (ie use aerials not sat dish) i used to do lots of sat dish.

digital reception is VERY good if your line of sight which makes is perfect for satellite transmission.
what really screws it up is in fact the old ghosting ie multiable signals. the receiver can't work out which signal to run off so to speak.
bad cabling and more importantly connections also cause problems. a bad connection acts as a reflection point and bounces signals back up/down the cables.

digital does have a repair mechanism built into the signal so it can replace missing data. but only up to a point. this goes on unnoticed, so you have crap reception but perfect picture. once you loose a bit more data then picture breaks up and then disappears altogether.

Latest posts

Back