Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks Boxy, The only thing is that i have heared that the iron man shocks arnt very good???? I dont know much about it so any info would be good. Do u rember how much the hit cost you???? I had a look at delbeg on googel and you could see the trcks on there pritty good. Im keen to take my STR out for a run, But think i need to put the suspetion kit on first.

Hey thanks Boxy, The only thing is that i have heared that the iron man shocks arnt very good???? I dont know much about it so any info would be good. Do u rember how much the hit cost you???? I had a look at delbeg on googel and you could see the trcks on there pritty good. Im keen to take my STR out for a run, But think i need to put the suspetion kit on first.

Yeah mate suspension is almost a must for dalbeg if u don't wanna do damage they do heaps of other stuff besides ironman like ads tough dog rancho but I was happy to give the ironman ago eventually I'll get bilsteins but these have been good so far

Yeah mate suspension is almost a must for dalbeg if u don't wanna do damage they do heaps of other stuff besides ironman like ads tough dog rancho but I was happy to give the ironman ago eventually I'll get bilsteins but these have been good so far

Kit cost me 1250 for foamcell shocks an hd front springs and 300kg constant load in the rear

i need to upgrade the suspension on my str as well was thinking of the superior 3 inch lift but will more than likely go a 2 inch lift from old man emu or tough dog

i need to upgrade the suspension on my str as well was thinking of the superior 3 inch lift but will more than likely go a 2 inch lift from old man emu or tough dog

The father has old man emu 2 inch in his stx he loves it I think it is over priced (my opinion only) but that was he wanted

I think i might ring around and see what the best price for iron man kit is, i had a look on ebay and they arnt that much. Should i look at fomecell shocks or nitros. I dont think they make foam cell one for the front on the STR.

I think i might ring around and see what the best price for iron man kit is, i had a look on ebay and they arnt that much. Should i look at fomecell shocks or nitros. I dont think they make foam cell one for the front on the STR.

I don't like buying stuff off eBay and postage is a killer sometimes foamcells are 41mm bore and the nitros are 35 mm bores

Which one is better for both on road and off road???? I spoke to Zords the form and he said i would have to cut out a small pice on my uper control arm to fit the new shock. Is this wright???

either way ide go the foamcell.
my ironman lift from opposite lock was fairly cheap and the gear isnt that bad ive had it in for 4 months now and no sag , i fitted my kit with myself and a mate that works at arb and he reckons the difference between it and the ome gear is minimal, some things ome did better some things iron man did better, from memory my kit was just over 1100 for the foamcell with the c springs and winchbar front but i did have to wait a couple months for parts to come into the country so yeh think i got a discount, i also got a quote for ome gear from arb of the same standerd and that came up at 2200 so yeh.

should all meet at bohle barn one day then either head from there to louisa or ollera as it's fairly central.

I rang oppsit lock to day and got a quote for toughdog foamcell all round and ironman tortion bars and c springs and gressabel shackels, $1350. They said they would do the tortion bars and wheel alimanit for $250.

I think imight get them to do the tortion bars as im not 100% on them, just to be safe. The rest is just straight forwed, unbolt and replace and bolt back up. The guy told me that i have to notch my upper control arm as the foam cell shock is a bit bigger that standered ones.

Know i just have to save up for them and convice the boss lol.

Hi I'm from the ville to had know idea there was a thread about it. There seems to be a few of us tho.

hey briggo nice nav yeah i chucked a thread up about it coz i didnt think i was the only one in townsville was hoping to meet some other blokes with navs i didnt think id get the response i did though ,hopefully we can all go for wheel some time soon

Back