Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where are you getting your rims from again the guy who so1d me mine didnt give me the right size?

I'm getting mine from melbourne I only need 2 spare the guy I went through up here cant get the colour apparently theres no stock I got the rims down there for 99 each and cost me 35 to get 1 up here the other my dad will bring up in july

Townsville boys! let us know when you guys are heading out i wouldnt mind tagging along...what u guys running? D22s or D40s?

2004 D22. I reckon we should meet up one arvo if anything just for a yarn and work out a date that suits a few of us for a day out wheeling

iv seen ur rig out n about mate...around willows area...

Yeh I live in kelso m8. Me and a couple of mates were Gona go out on Thursday after lunch sometime not sure were yet. you guys are welcome to come to ? He's a Amateur photographer to so might get some good pics out of it.

Yeh I live in kelso m8. Me and a couple of mates were Gona go out on Thursday after lunch sometime not sure were yet. you guys are welcome to come to ? He's a Amateur photographer to so might get some good pics out of it.

Why time an where briggo think I'm getting knocked at 2 on thurs

keen to come along, let us know where.

Probly go up stuart I havnt been up there in a while meet up at the big 4 servo near base at about 230 then ? I will still have to confirm with the lads Tho

Probly go up stuart I havnt been up there in a while meet up at the big 4 servo near base at about 230 then ? I will still have to confirm with the lads Tho

the boys from 4x4playfnq went up there week before last, seems like it will be fun.

I'm getting mine from melbourne I only need 2 spare the guy I went through up here cant get the colour apparently theres no stock I got the rims down there for 99 each and cost me 35 to get 1 up here the other my dad will bring up in july

if you talking about the 16 x 8" dynamic's they only come in black???

Back