Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just tell hr there wil be a big fire i got the saw ready gunna be a good trip shoul be good funu reckon any of ur other mates will come

I havnt asked any1 yet will do tomorro misses is keen pending babysitting arrangements is it pretty deserted out there ? If Someone had a bang stick would others know ?

I havnt asked any1 yet will do tomorro misses is keen pending babysitting arrangements is it pretty deserted out there ? If Someone had a bang stick would others know ?

long weekend so there may be a few people down there but hopefully not. it's the middle of the bush i cant see anyone telling you otherwise, theres a fair few crocs to so would make it interesting.

Last edited:
just need to sort out a leave time anyone else keen on something?
9 am bp cluden leave time and theres no many crocs ive walked through the water up there heaps ther eis a big salty that lives at the big wall but apart from that there all freshys u still dont go swimming in the middle of the night but lol
plenty of rock pools to swim in

if i finnish work early enough and ive got some cash left ill head out sunday arvo, with the wife and daughter
ill see if i can find you out there

if i finnish work early enough and ive got some cash left ill head out sunday arvo, with the wife and daughter
ill see if i can find you out there
yeah its not hard possum but not really a track u wanna take on n by urself just incase!and it has the potential be confusing with tracks all over da place u have to work sunday?

hey Briggo, did u install the roof racks urself? cause im keen to have roof mounted lights like what u have setup atm. wasnt to keen removing the roof lining etc...

btw im the bloke that gave ya a wave coming into iga mate

hey Briggo, did u install the roof racks urself? cause im keen to have roof mounted lights like what u have setup atm. wasnt to keen removing the roof lining etc...

btw im the bloke that gave ya a wave coming into iga mate

Yea mate did it my self to install the light bar tho you need Nissan racks their like 300 on eBay and the rack is from xoskel ( fangars company ) pretty easy to do. I just popped my roof lining down didn't take it all of.

am so keen for this weekend gunna be 25 and sunny both days already planned my 24 hour marinated steaks cant wait to sink some rums around the fire!!!!

Yea me to mate I'm stoked hopfully all my car is done before tho Im getting bash plates as well just checker plate fingers crossed by tomorro all up I should be pimping

Back