Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea me to mate I'm stoked hopfully all my car is done before tho Im getting bash plates as well just checker plate fingers crossed by tomorro all up I should be pimping

making the plates yourself, how much is that setting you back if you dont mind me asking?
also picked up a high lift jack today as i wasnt sure if you's had one.

making the plates yourself, how much is that setting you back if you dont mind me asking?
also picked up a high lift jack today as i wasnt sure if you's had one.

how does everyone feel about possibly leaving at 8 am only reason being is that it give us heaps of time to get in there and get set up before lunch as every time ive been there the barra come on a 1 pm like clockwork

how does everyone feel about possibly leaving at 8 am only reason being is that it give us heaps of time to get in there and get set up before lunch as every time ive been there the barra come on a 1 pm like clockwork

im easy, last time we went there we got out to gate in about 45 min, we were pushing it tho.
also im not sure what yous usually do but im planning to take engels for food and big esky with just ice and drinks to keep fish in if we get any.

Last edited:
im easy, last time we went there we got out to gate in about 45 min, we were pushing it tho.

yeah cool i dont wanna push it i just wanna cruze have some fun take some pics and stuff keen gunna be awesome wether for a fire just been out wiring up my led worklights they are awesome

yeah cool i dont wanna push it i just wanna cruze have some fun take some pics and stuff keen gunna be awesome wether for a fire just been out wiring up my led worklights they are awesome

decent, what wattage are they? im planning on getting the 27watt ones off flee-bay

also im not sure what yous usually do but im planning to take engels for food and big esky with just ice and drinks to keep fish in if we get any.

yeah i got a 40l engel ill take if ur gunna take ur big esky i wont bother coz if we get some fish ill just chuck em in your esky

yeah i got a 40l engel ill take if ur gunna take ur big esky i wont bother coz if we get some fish ill just chuck em in your esky

its not super big but will fit a few decent size fish in it. unless someone has a really big esky, i always have heaps of room on my tray.

Yea mate I broke the mounts for the stock 1 so now I'm trying to figure that out

yeh my stock one fully fell off was hanging on by one bolt at the top so cut it off, it was only flimsey sheet anyways.

might have to re tap the holes?

Trip plan
Dalbeg track to blue valley weir overnighter do some barra fishing have a few beers and relax and have some fun in the navs

Date: sun10th jun to mon11th queens bday weekend
Meet up point :bp cluden
Leave time: 8.00am
People going: myself ,wife 2 girls
Briggo+missus
Ryan+missus+dog
a mate from work

hey briggo cant reply to ya my bloody phones still stuffed its called a cheezy racing bar but i think they shut down or merged ,the bar wasnt adr approved for airbags anyway so it would been llegal

if you can give me some directions to get out there like which road i have to take to get to the gate, ill try and meet you guys out there i wont finnish work sunday till araound 3

Trip plan
Dalbeg track to blue valley weir overnighter do some barra fishing have a few beers and relax and have some fun in the navs

Date: sun10th jun to mon11th queens bday weekend
Meet up point :bp cluden
Leave time: 8.00am
People going: myself ,wife 2 girls
Briggo+missus
Ryan+missus+dog
a mate from work

Can we make it 9 again mate I think I will need that hour ?

Back