Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try townsville steel and wire for the 10 mm plate. Where do u buy the plats from. I look on ebay and none for the new d22.

Where can you get a catch can from???? Pick up some stanles stell plat to day. Its not a big peace but it would make a few if any one is intrested????

super cheap auto sell them. last time i checked there in the same cabinet with the boost gauges, thats at the one in kirwan atleast.

sca biggest cc is only 10mm piping...i remebered reading somewhere that nissan mostly uses 16mm. fleabay has CC 15mm polished alloy for $60 odd dollars which il give it a go but using hydrolic hoses not the supplied ones.

hey t ville boys me and briggo are headig to opposite lock at 10 2 moro for a look at the local comp rigz and maybe a lil louisa run after let us no if ur keen

Im getting new upper control arms and 2 more inches (on the truck u dirty bastards) can't wait :) should be fitted by next weekend

so will ur rig be right 4 cungulla ,and does anyone else wanna do a day trip to cungulla
next weekend what eva day suits majority

Im getting new upper control arms and 2 more inches (on the truck u dirty bastards) can't wait :) should be fitted by next weekend

nice, how much did you get the arms for?
also how will the back sit once you put another 2" of lift in the front.
i have the issue of once i fit another 2" of static lift to the front the back will be lower. so will need extended shackles or lift blocks which then means you need extended break lines all round cause assuming yours is the same as mine, they are at full extension once i flex up.

I only got around an inch out of the front when I lifted it first time and 3" in the rear so should just balance out at 3 " all round if not I will just grind down the spacers. They were 530 shipped I seen that u commented in his thead did u end up buying them ?

Back