Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its south about half an hr down the AIMS road, there are a few tracks there but not much

Last edited:
if any townsville blokes keen for a drive , briggo,myself and ryan are heading to aims/cungulla for a lil play meeting at bp cluden at 1pm

cheers box

sweet ill head out that way wont get there buy 1 but if your on chanell 16 ill find you u heading to the beach at cungulla or the other side

Hey guys in from Victoria and doing the cape later in the year and was wondering if you could recommend any good tire joints to buy tires from instead of driving on my muddies all the way up there!

hi all,i live in Townsville and have been to all the popular spots(dalbeg,ollera,insulator)great camping/tracks but am getting a little bored with them and wanting to explore some more great spots around here,anyone got any suggestions.

hi all,i live in Townsville and have been to all the popular spots(dalbeg,ollera,insulator)great camping/tracks but am getting a little bored with them and wanting to explore some more great spots around here,anyone got any suggestions.

how hard do you want to go?

Latest posts

Back