Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Yea I haven't voted either. Didn't know it was a poll.

Remember one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411626750.596407.jpg

Only 1 vote behind now :p

your page is wrong gordy
android way in front....you need to hit refresh.....using an I phone are we ?:thefinger:

Last edited:
I was just fine tuning my reply and I have no idea where that 4 came from (apple glitch?)
android still in front

Last edited:
Sparra sent me a text before and thought that it would be all dots and dashes on my iphone, but to his surprise it actually came through as a super high quality hologram in a spectacular array of colours and super life like animation.

when i explain this to my poor hemorrhoid (oops i meant android) using friend i got this reply
"FUK OFF"

I think he may be disappointed with his hemorrhoid phone?? oopps i meant android.

oohh
I feel so.....violated
Nathan ..how could you....private texts.......:bawling:

:ahhh: and btw it was a misspell cause I had grease on my fingers cause I was In the shed fixing stuff for the children......:bawling: so here ya go have ya C

ooww look android is still winning:thefinger:

Last edited:
oohh
I feel so.....violated
Nathan ..how could you....private texts.......:bawling:

:ahhh: and btw it was a misspell cause I had grease on my fingers cause I was In the shed fixing stuff for the children......:bawling: so here ya go have ya C

ooww look android is still winning:thefinger:

looks like you have been mashing your mitts all over the screen again, does your hemorrhoid i mean android not have spell check??

its ok mate you can still buy those little pocket dictionaries,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think??

View Poll Results: Apple or android
Apple ...........7.........36.84%
Android ..... 12..........63.16%

That just means that in this point in time more of you need some cream for your hemorrhoids, stick with it it may clear up?:reddy:

I had iphones for years but mrs convinced me to swap to samsung note 3.
Took a little getting used to but i must say i will never go back to iphone

Hahahaha this is cracking me up. What a read. Go the Iphone!! I figure android will win being a cheaper device, simple to use to for the simple minded follow. I rekon in 10 years android users will be ready for an iphone 3.
I shal vote soon.

I'm on the iphone 5 and iPad..thinking of android but too hard to switch all my shit to it

Not so.... most of the android have a app now to transfer all your contacts, text messages etc.

I went from apple to android coz I was sick of apple.

Then I bought an ipod for my music. Tried to sync it and it shit itself and took ages to recover it and get it to sync. And I remembered all to well why I moved away from apple phones

Latest posts

Back