Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
original.jpg

That is all.

k

bye

Android 68.97% and climbing
This reminds me of beta verse vhs in the 80's
Eventually beta died off.............because......people wanted android........ I mean vhs
Simples

beta really was a superior format. It died off because it shot itself ie. VHS (JVC? et al) flooded the market with a cheaper inferior format.........
A little like google v apple..........
:confused2:

:deadhorse:

Android!!! Hate ipoo's so many restrictions. I'm a Samsung lover myself. I've had the galaxy s 1,2,3 and now the 5. Had a iphone 3gs back in the day and it turned me off apple forever haha.

dont you mean "Justification for buying crap over" dang i so wish i could turn the volume down on my tv with my PHONE!! hahaha

and again^^^^^^^^ death rolls.....final moments.......reaches for I phone..........flat,again

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I saw the other day someone fell for that, their iPhone didn't look too flash afterwards!!

Most of the product reps I know have given away their hemroid pads and are now using iPads because in their words "they work" !
Another big tick for robot!!! ;)

we have an ipad and a Samsung note thingie
again IMO the Samsung shits all ova the ipad

I wonder how many fell for it
I know of two people who did haha. Absolute dopes.
we have an ipad and a Samsung note thingie
again IMO the Samsung shits all ova the ipad
Samsung shits over Apple full stop ;)
Everything I have is Samsung, 2x computers, 2x Cameras, Tablet, TV, Watch...even my microwave and washing machine haha.

Latest posts

Back