Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Hahahaha this is cracking me up. What a read. Go the Iphone!! I figure android will win being a cheaper device, simple to use to for the simple minded follow. I rekon in 10 years android users will be ready for an iphone 3.
I shal vote soon.

delusional brainwashed "apple robot" :rofl::reddy:

Hahaha it's ok Sparra you will get how funny that is some time later. You could ask Siri....oh that's right u don't have that function.

Apple will win, apple always wins. Didn't u know the future name of Apple will be Skynet.

Ask Sirri how to stop the new phones bending or how to fix the screwup after the latest updates lol

from what I hear the Iphone is for people who cant figure out how to get software for free

I get my software free and what in pay for works even better. Each to their own I guess. I do find a bending phone a bit concerning.

You just can't trump Skynet.

if i had a hemorrhoid i would try and justify it too, because the truth would be to "painful" to handle.

This battle is Apple versus the rest EG: Samsung, HTC, Huawei, LG, Sony & the others

Don't get me wrong, I got the oldies an apple for the simple reason, it's user friendly and simple....

Truth, you can't handle the truth...:rofl2:

I looked at the reviews on appropriate web sites, then i got a hemorrhoid....

surely the reviews weren't that good?? go get the cream or see a doctor and on the way home get a PHONE and not another hemorrhoid :hahaha:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411641083.580077.jpg

Android 68.97% and climbing
This reminds me of beta verse vhs in the 80's
Eventually beta died off.............because......people wanted android........ I mean vhs
Simples

Also you can put music on you iphone but can you get it off?? Nnoooooo you cant, android drop and drag anything you like and it turns the tv up and down.

Bryan

Also you can put music on you iphone but can you get it off?? Nnoooooo you cant, android drop and drag anything you like and it turns the tv up and down.

Bryan

I got a fancy thing called a control when i brought my TV, but its good to know if i brought one with out it i could get a hemorrhoid to do it.

Im really not sure why you would want to unlock your phone , select an icon to then control your TV when you could just pick up the little black thing the TV came with and press any button you like :dontknow:

Latest posts

Back