Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Well I got my Xperia Z2 and Telstra took back the Galaxy S5. Worked out good cause they cancelled the contact and recontracted me with the Z2 (that's how they have to do it apparently) and they throw in a bonus Gb of data and that "new phone feeling" for free now.

Shame the Z3 isn't out yet but at least I can upgrade to probably the Z4 or maybe Z5 after the 12 months with "new phone feeling".

I will say... After having a handful of Nokia's (shit how good was Snake!) and an Ericsson (blue one with the flip down flap to expose the keypad, before they became Sony Ericsson), the iPhone 3, 4 and 5 and the Gayaxy S5 (2 of them if you count the replacement which also was as crap built as the first)... The Z2 is hands down the best phone I have ever owned. And Android is so much better.

One advantage that may not have gotten a run yet in this thread is the Play Store letting you download all your shit again from your apps list even if you go from an Asus tablet (first Android thing I bought while I had iPhones) to the Samsung Crapaxy to a Z2. Your not stuck with one brand

Snake is the best! I still have my Nokia 3315 somewhere. My friend has the Xperia Z2, he likes it..they get a pretty good wrap.

Play store is awesome. I did what you mentioned with my new phone and tablet.

P.s I still like my s5 haha

Snake is the best! I still have my Nokia 3315 somewhere. My friend has the Xperia Z2, he likes it..they get a pretty good wrap.

Play store is awesome. I did what you mentioned with my new phone and tablet.

P.s I still like my s5 haha

Each to their own. A friend and his mrs have one each. His had same problem as mine and hers was dropped in 30cm deep water by their 18 month old and Samsung refused to honor warranty on the water resistance cause they said she can't prove she had the cover clipped on properly and the charger flap closed. She went back ro the dark side and is using her iPhone 5 again...:saberfighting:

I have a galaxy note 2. Great phone big screen pen for jotting things down ect. I'm a custom rom flasher so gotta go android total control from over clocking the cpu and gpu to themes.

Each to their own. A friend and his mrs have one each. His had same problem as mine and hers was dropped in 30cm deep water by their 18 month old and Samsung refused to honor warranty on the water resistance cause they said she can't prove she had the cover clipped on properly and the charger flap closed. She went back ro the dark side and is using her iPhone 5 again...:saberfighting:
Yep, I'll comes down to personal preference in the end.
Bit dodgy they didn't honor her warranty though.

I'll just leave this here.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413802278.359596.jpg

Apple are proprietary and are becoming more & more Microsoftish. Google (Android) give your metadata to the US government and are getting into bed with big brother more & more.

I'm going back to a pager.

Apple are proprietary and are becoming more & more Microsoftish. Google (Android) give your metadata to the US government and are getting into bed with big brother more & more.

I'm going back to a pager.

I still use one at work.

Dear Apple,

FU(K!!!!!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!

ForumRunner_20141204_232453.jpg

Every f#cking time

Your updates are shit, your servers are shit, your user interface is good and your music software system is good... But you are still shit

FU(K!!!!!

YOU!!!!!

Kind regards

Everyone who has ever used your products and experienced the frustration

Dear Apple,

FU(K!!!!!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!

View attachment 18844

Every f#cking time

Your updates are shit, your servers are shit, your user interface is good and your music software system is good... But you are still shit

FU(K!!!!!

YOU!!!!!

Kind regards

Everyone who has ever used your products and experienced the frustration

Do u need a hug?

Latest posts

Back