Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
I know of two people who did haha. Absolute dopes.

Samsung shits over Apple full stop ;)
Everything I have is Samsung, 2x computers, 2x Cameras, Tablet, TV, Watch...even my microwave and washing machine haha.

Sounds like you are a mindless follower of the dog eating Korean imposter.

Sarcasm to be assumed

Careful to NOT put your MacBook Pro in your back pocket...they bend too

ByVZn6BIEAE2Dme.jpg

I might start a poll, holden v every other manufacturer and then keep pointing out how holden is loosing

makes sense, after all thats what this poll is but with Apple v every other manufacturer.

BUT if it helps you guys sleep at night to know your hemorrhoid is bigger and more painful then not having one off you go and apply more cream

But holden would win?
Unless I missed something there are only 2 op systems out there .....apple or android?....as per the title
Obviously the pressure of being on the loosing team is gettin you down, you can ignore this thread mate its ok

but the question is apple or android..............not Samsung or htc or nokia or haewaue

Apple only has itself to blame...cut its own nose off to spite its face
they wanted no one to have there systems, refuse to licence there stuff to 3rd parties....
and now........they are paying the price

but the question is apple or android..............not Samsung or htc or nokia or haewaue

Apple only has itself to blame...cut its own nose off to spite its face
they wanted no one to have there systems, refuse to licence there stuff to 3rd parties....
and now........they are paying the price

That's why a lot of people jailbreak there ipads and iPhones..
I'm thinking of getting the galaxy s5 soon

But holden would win?
Unless I missed something there are only 2 op systems out there .....apple or android?....as per the title
Obviously the pressure of being on the loosing team is gettin you down, you can ignore this thread mate its ok
Ew Holden haha Wouldn't have my vote!

Latest posts

Back