Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
But holden would win?
Unless I missed something there are only 2 op systems out there .....apple or android?....as per the title
Obviously the pressure of being on the loosing team is gettin you down, you can ignore this thread mate its ok

And windows

So after the latest iPhone release Apple has decided to change it's name to Banana:

i_ve-got-my-hunches-but-this-iphone-banana-case-probably-doesn_t-grow-in-bunches.jpeg

or is it a retro flip phone and they just forgot the hinge??

iphone-banana.jpg

or is designed by the same clown that did the original apple maps.

slide_251885_1548020_free-615.jpg

same-same but different apparently straight is out

STILL

Can I vote both, I have an iPhone as my own phone, and a Samsung galaxy s4 for work, prefer the iPhone, seem to have less trouble with it

Well, Well. Apple totally have you hooked- line and sinker, I may add to. Massive multi national corporations love people like you. Once they have you in, they have you for life.

For instance, Coke a Cola have a marketing department call the Coke a Cola Youth Task Force, as they believe once they have you from a young age, that your a customer for life. None of that Pepsi stuff for you, thanks very much. I am not making this up. It's a very real thing.

I'm not having a go at you and come to think of it perhaps it doesn't blow me away but a lot of people of your generation are a marketers dream. A really nice one that is.

Sometimes, in life, it helps to step outside the comfort zone now a again. There can be benefits.

Well, Well. Apple totally have you hooked- line and sinker, I may add to. Massive multi national corporations love people like you. Once they have you in, they have you for life.

For instance, Coke a Cola have a marketing department call the Coke a Cola Youth Task Force, as they believe once they have you from a young age, that your a customer for life. None of that Pepsi stuff for you, thanks very much. I am not making this up. It's a very real thing.

I'm not having a go at you and come to think of it perhaps it doesn't blow me away but a lot of people of your generation are a marketers dream. A really nice one that is.

Sometimes, in life, it helps to step outside the comfort zone now a again. There can be benefits.
Well that's a bit scary...
Come over to the dark side!! Samsung for the win!

It's not a win or lose situation here but what is right for you. It's just a telephone with some other wizzy shit built into it.

What matters to me, as far phones go is not the operating system but a phone that has good voice quality and great range .

Phone here is an Android phone, a ZTE but the only smart phone with a direct external antenna connection and great sensitivity.

When I can get a voice call thru and other phones can't manage a text, I think that is a pretty good feature.

Well that's a bit scary...
Come over to the dark side!! Samsung for the win!

Android great.

Samsung can get f(iretr)ucked with Apple!

Got the S5, screen sometimes didn't work, charge flap wouldn't close properly and bezel was coming away from edge of screen... not realy good for a phone advetised as water resistant and dust proof. Samsung replaced it with brand new one. Bezel also coming away from edge of screen on new unit. Never dropped never abused.

Told Telstra how unhappy I was with this piece of junk. Am sticking with Android and they are giving me a Sony Z2 as a replacement.

Oh no :( I have an s5 and no problems with it. I also have one of the lifeproof tough cases for it to make it double waterproof because my s3 went for a swim in wine haha

Apple all the way. The wife and I have had iphone 3, 4s, and now I have 6+. We have never had any issues and only upgraded because we wanted to. Also have Mac Book, it's so much better than that other thing that I just wanted to throw out the "windows". My Mac Book is around 8 years old and has never let me down and still actually works I might add. I don't really know much about computers and don't really want to so from what I can tell Apple is the best for me because I can't stuff it up. As far as bending 6+'s what do people think is going to happen if you set on a piece of aluminium that thin.

Well I got my Xperia Z2 and Telstra took back the Galaxy S5. Worked out good cause they cancelled the contact and recontracted me with the Z2 (that's how they have to do it apparently) and they throw in a bonus Gb of data and that "new phone feeling" for free now.

Shame the Z3 isn't out yet but at least I can upgrade to probably the Z4 or maybe Z5 after the 12 months with "new phone feeling".

I will say... After having a handful of Nokia's (shit how good was Snake!) and an Ericsson (blue one with the flip down flap to expose the keypad, before they became Sony Ericsson), the iPhone 3, 4 and 5 and the Gayaxy S5 (2 of them if you count the replacement which also was as crap built as the first)... The Z2 is hands down the best phone I have ever owned. And Android is so much better.

One advantage that may not have gotten a run yet in this thread is the Play Store letting you download all your shit again from your apps list even if you go from an Asus tablet (first Android thing I bought while I had iPhones) to the Samsung Crapaxy to a Z2. Your not stuck with one brand

Latest posts

Back