audio set up/question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never herd of them why are they better jason ??

cheers

sorry for the late reply navdog,

i have had quite a few sound systems over the years mate, the sound out of the focals is far superior to some of your budget brands.

I currently run a set of focal k2 ($1000) in the front of my VE commodore and they are great.

If i dont put a set of K2 focals in my front doors I will be definately fitting the poly glass 6x9's.

since you have indicated you are installing a sub the me personely would be installing
6- 6.5 splits front doors
6-6.5 2 way coaxils rear doors
fonts and rears should be the same brand and series for optimun sound quality
sub wherever it can be fitted

i ended up going down to JB i know the guy down there he let me have alpine type s splits for the front and 6'' speakers for the back for 260 bucks im like its offer i cant refuse lol

the splits on special where about 270 alone.

so i got a good price i think.

Is it possible to squeeze a 6 x 9 inch speaker into the rear doors of the D40 dual cab

Hey navdog yes u can fit 6x9's in the front doors easily i would recommend polk audio as there gear is marine certified and it sounds good im running 6.5'' splits up front and 6.5'' 2ways in rear a 660w 4ch amp sounds good.
If you want to run 6x9's up front Option audio do a 6x9 with a twitter and i think eclipse also make a 6x9 with a twitter so i hope i have helped you out

Hi
New to this forum, am also interested to know if 6x9 will fit in the rear of d40 stx, already installed 6.5 soundstrem ref splits in front but want more bass without fitting subs

cheers

Back