Aussie Arctic Trucks D40 STX 550 35" Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Titan swap adds 2" to each side. So makes it 4" wider overall. Then you just need to get different offset to help bring it back in a bit.
I am working on doing a Titan swap on my new Nav, working with a engineer on it, seems ok so far, we want to make sure everythin is right before I order the part from USA.
Been spending a fare bit of time on frontier club forum researching. Don't think the engineers goin to like when I ask about adding a Calmini kit to the Titan swap. Guys in the US says it makes a 8" lift.
The artic flares would be good to help cover the wider stance.

Well they can buy custom leaf packs in the states that will give the lift and even flex needed for that lift. Should be able to get something here.

Well they can buy custom leaf packs in the states that will give the lift and even flex needed for that lift. Should be able to get something here.
Sorry i meant width wise was you getting a replacement diff or are you thinking spacers to make up the 4 inch difference

Mathew you have a nice looking truck good luck with what suspension you get, as LLadnar says it does need to be a bit higher.

thanks for all the comments guys, I like the idea of a titan front diff that way i can change my diff ratios.

go to the clubfrontier site mathew they have a lot of info on the titan swap it seems like a good option but the only speed bump is the rear end. But i still think if you have come this far with your mods then you should sas your truck, I'm keen to do mine but my girlfriend wont let me yet lol,

Matthew,

Don't this the wrong way - it's nothing personal - but I hate you and want your ute.

:)

Great gear mate, really nice seeing someone do something "out of the box" and far from the average.

Matthew, check out Frontyfan's build thread on club frontier. He has done everythin you can do with a Titan + cal kit, his running 35"s and has an awesome amount of flex and travel that would rival most tricked up patrols. He has pic & video of a 4wd challenge he went on and it performed outstandingly.

Matthew, check out Frontyfan's build thread on club frontier. He has done everythin you can do with a Titan + cal kit, his running 35"s and has an awesome amount of flex and travel that would rival most tricked up patrols. He has pic & video of a 4wd challenge he went on and it performed outstandingly.

Hi mate, would you be able to post up the link to his build thread.. ive tried looking for it and no luck.

cheers Matt

Matthew,

Don't this the wrong way - it's nothing personal - but I hate you and want your ute.

:)

Great gear mate, really nice seeing someone do something "out of the box" and far from the average.

haha cheers mate,

Everything we do in our family is out of the box, this is my brothers FJ cruiser so far

578984_10151498705983485_828356502_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/544367_10151500302603485_1019344405_n.jpg

my brother has just ordered the Road Armour Bullbar $3500 and a set a King shocks with adjustable dampners $3500 this is a pic that he is hoping his car will look similar to..

IMG_0360.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus that is one good looking bullbar, if only they did one like that for the D40.

I used to have an FJ Cruiser when I lived in Dubai, fantastic vehicle and immensely capable despite all the bagging they get in Australia for not being diesel. How's your brother getting on with it? Has he had any problems with crumple zone bulge in the engine bay? I know quite a few had issues (including mine)

That looks like and TANK not a 4wd

those orange indicators are so UGLY + the rear tail lights

Nah, disagree ;0)

I love everything about the FJ except the price tag in Australia.

Here was my baby:

IMG_0211.jpg

Last edited:
^^Hell yeah. Wish I could have one just like that. The Titan swap is looking good but don't think I'll able to add the cal kit to it. It makes it about 8" lift which will never pass engineering.

Snow Performance Comp One Water/Methanol Injection

Hi Guys,

Its been awhile, have been working on the house and drag car. I am looking at purchasing a Water Methanol injection system for the nav.

http://www.snowperformance.net/comp-one-diesel.html

product-large_image-116.jpg

just deciding if I should make my own 3" Titanium turbo back straight through exhaust or just go stainless. Here is a pic of the titanium exhaust I done for the drag car a few weeks ago.

544394_10200928909932107_1547654801_n.jpg

11753_10201191124327303_1844870062_n.jpg

not sure what that kind of exhaust would sound like on the V6

Latest posts

Back