Baileys Diesel Group

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie82

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Saw a friend had liked these guys on facebook. They have just done alot of work on hilux injectors and are offering them at a pretty affordable price @ $250 each.

The main reason for this post it that they have put it out there to see what vehicle they should work on next.

They have a poll going so It would be good to get some votes for the Navaras going as we are coming in 2nd to Cruisers.

Here is a link for those of you who wish to cast a vote.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baileys-Diesel-Group/502735079762186

Please note that i am in no way affiliated, via any means other than wanting a well priced product.

Brownie

I seen that last week. It's a sponsored page which they pay for so it is seen by everyone. My guess is they will or have already done the work but when people vote on the page it appears on their friends page so on and so on which at the end of the day is free advertising for them. Guess its working, would be good to see what they come up with.

Fair enough.

Either way if they make a good product at a reasonable price then thats all i worry about.... Lol.

Latest posts

Back