Baitfish Tray Build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
winchandmuddies.jpg

intercoolerside.jpg

intercoolerfront.jpg

intercoolerandpump.jpg

going to repaint the whole car in the Nissan white colour again, the roof is already in undercoat, dodgy prick before me just put touch up paint over some of the surface rust on the roof, needless to say it spread like wild fire.

On a side note, what do people think of paint the bull bar white? i'm for it the missus is total against it, reckons it will look funny.

Yeah the clamps where around $6 or something, think i paid $20 for the hose, just changed the hose coming off the turbo as well and but some new T-clamps on there as well.

On a side note, what do people think of paint the bull bar white? i'm for it the missus is total against it, reckons it will look funny.

I think they look terrible white. In saying that it's your Nav and you are the one driving it so paint it how you want it.

I haven't seen a white bull bar on a nav, but I've seen a few on prados and they looked sweet. anyone got photo of a d22 with a white bull bar?

Latest posts

Back