Barrington Tops run. Pics added, about 80 or so from page 12.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mothy off here should be coming to, maybe his brother aswell.

My mate in the Wrangler is working so he is out.

Dave.

All set for tomorrow. Probably a stupid question, but should I be bringing any extra diesel or is a tank going to be enough? Not sure how far we are travelling or if there are servos up that way.

How many km's do you get out of a tank, you should be right.

Just top up at Hexham.

Dave.

Anyone up for say 9.30 at Hexham ?

Scotts gonna meet up with us but he is headed back to QLD after meeting up.

Dave.

dave i thought old.tony said we are leaving from heatherbrae at 830 is that still the time or has it changed?

well tony said we were all meating north of the shell at heatherbrae, and he wanted to be out of there by 830 to make it there by 10, i should be up that way by 7-730 am so just let me know what u guys want to do and ill be there. cheers

Tony is out shopping at the moment, he said post it up and see everyone thinks.

If use wanna go ahead thats cool, I want a ride in Scotts Nav.

Dave.

Sypher (and Nevyn originally) were coming from Forster and would meet up with us @ Gloucester at 10:00am. Then it's a 2-hour drive out to Polblue - which meant we'd stop and start preparing lunch at noon, perfect timing.

To meet up at Gloucester at that time, we'd have to leave Heatherbrae at 8:30am.

Waiting an extra hour and a half puts off the arrival to 1:30pm. If some of us got there @ noon we'd still be chin-wagging by then and could fire up the cookers again, so how about:

Anyone that wants to see Scott's V8 can meet Scott and Dave at Heatherbrae at 9:30am and then continue up to Gloucester, then take the Scone road and meet us at Polblue at 1:30pm.

Everyone else can leave as originally planned - 8:30am departure from Heatherbrae, and 10:00am departure from Gloucester.

Dave, you haven't seen Scott's car yet and I have, so I'll take the group of early birds up to Polblue and you can bring the rest - sound fair?

God, there goes my feeble mind again.

Nevyn's looking good, it's Steve who's had to do other stuff. My apologies for confusing the issue.

Something else - you'll have plenty of fuel. We don't think we'll need to refuel at all tomorrow and we have a standard tank. If there's any doubt, there are a couple of servos in Gloucester. Not sure I'd go to the little one on the southern side of the shops. There's a Caltex a little further south near the hospital, and there's a Mobil (I think) west of the roundabout on the north end of town. Not sure I'd take a drink at the Mobil, it might be Mobil Products and that could mean biodiesel.

Tony I haven't seen it yet, my mate Tim (Mothy on here) will head up with me.

Will meet up with Scott before I head up.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back