Beginner 4wd tracks Central Coast, NSW

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of central coast?

You have to be careful driving it, if it is a pump related issue you risk ruining it at approx 8K to replace, i would park it up until it is fully checked

What part of central coast?

You have to be careful driving it, if it is a pump related issue you risk ruining it at approx 8K to replace, i would park it up until it is fully checked

Oh crap...
I'm at Ettalong. I need to get it checked out asap.

Ok, I thought I'd update seeing as this thread has turned into a troubleshooting thread. I changed the filter today and took it for a whirl down the freeway and I can now put my foot down without it going awol. This is what came out when I did the filter, not as dirty as I thought but still not good.
Hopefully she stays running how she did down the freeway.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412665684315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412665684315.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 71
Ok, I thought I'd update seeing as this thread has turned into a troubleshooting thread. I changed the filter today and took it for a whirl down the freeway and I can now put my foot down without it going awol. This is what came out when I did the filter, not as dirty as I thought but still not good.
Hopefully she stays running how she did down the freeway.

You have to remember that that's whats floating in the bottom, imagine what is caught up in the filter element it's self

Back