BP90 D22 Navara STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some new rubber for the navvy today. 265/75r16 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3s. I rekon they look pretty decent. They drive real nice on road and are real quiet to. Keen to get them offroad. A mate has them in 33s on his cruiser and rates them highly.

20131207_123154_zpsutvmrbmy.jpg

20131207_122835_zpsigs7rcti.jpg

20131207_122910_zpsde1xbph2.jpg

What offset rims do you have, I have the old ATZ 4 ribs and want these new ones, they look heaps more aggressive

They are 16x7s and from memory they are a +19 or +20 offset. I think they are borderline needing flares though lol. Like they only just stick out but probly enough that a cop might not like them if he was having a bad day lol

Bit of an update. Got a new boost gauge for the navvy seeing as I couldnt stand the needle rattle from the cheap drift brand gauge. Got the autometer phantom 2 gauge. Also got my forefront industries catchcan installed and after about the 30kms ive driven with it on the engine side has an oil mist over it and the air filter side is clean as. Going on a decent road trip for chrissy starting tomorrow so will be able to get a decent test on it. Also means i will get to see how bad my fuel economy is after the new tyres haha.
Bart

20131220_162953_zps5jd08yir.jpg

20131221_170957_zpstxcappc6.jpg

20131221_171135_zpsvfelmopi.jpg

IMG_20131221_124330_zpswlyevcc4.jpg

Havent done an update on this thread since before christmas. Been a bit hectic lately with wedding plans and being in and out of work and what not. Anyways got a few little things done to the nav. Ordered a chipexpress diesel chip for it which hopefully is what the postage slip is for that was on the front door this arv is for. Gave painting the grill a go to see what it would look like. The colour isnt spot on but im pretty happy with it now just got to either paint the ally bar black or get a steel bar.. might paint it black until I can look into getting a steel winch bar. Anyways heres a couple pics one of the grill and a few of a day trip we did out to the springsure lookouts for a barby lunch then out to the dam just out of emerald for a swim. Not really exciting 4wding but a good day out enjoying the scenery nonetheless.

Bart

20131229_152618_zpscpggaxbq.jpg

IMG_20131230_230058_zpspvahxlir.jpg

20131229_133205_zpsunnavmik.jpg

20140331_201749_zpsc7qfed6q.jpg

So since last time the nav has had a few things done to it.
Fitted the chipexpress diesel chip, very happy with how the nav drives now, alot better all round. Doesnt struggle going up larger hills on the highway. Alot quicker off the mark to. Also i had the clutch replaced with a 4terrain heavy duty clutch, no more sloppy clutch pedal it engages instantly now.

I trimmed the front inner guards back and replaced the front mudflaps as they wouldnt fit anymore with the trim. Replaced the rears aswell as the standard ones were cracked and broken.

Got a brand new nissan steel winch bar and fitted that over easter weekend. Alot nicer then the alloy bar, was a lil heavier but didnt seem to drop the standard torsions down much more then the alloy bar did, from memory it was only 3-5mm lower in the front than with the alloy bar.

Heres some pics of the bar and that.

Alrighty haven't been on the nav.asia forum properly in over a year. So heres a bit of an update on my rig.

last mod that i put up here was my steel winch bar, since then i have plastidipped the side mirrors and front and rear nissan badges black, plasti dipped my interior trim pieces in a sort of copper/bronze colour, put a duplicolor paint on bedliner in the tub to do away with the plasti tub liner, fixed up the led strips on the canopy windows, did away with the chrome rear bar and put in a infill panel i made up with narva single led lights (yet to be wired up), finally installed a dual battery system (just need to wire in the monitor), bought and mounted infront and below to my roof racks a 42" curved led light bar, installed a 10" kicker slimline sub behind the seat and lastly which i just finished yesterday finally got around tot intercooling the 3L grenade using the mini intercooler thread on this forum. will post some pics when i work out again how to figure photobucket haha.

Bart

Haha im trying bryan. Had about 169photos to upload to photobucket and it was taking ages to upload through my phone so im guna transfer them to the computer and try through there. Dont worry pics are coming haha

Bart

Back