BP90 D22 Navara STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers thom and bryan. yeah im happy with it and the brighter bulbs are much better at night, want to get some led reverse lights now cause the standard reverse lights arent that good.

oh and bryan im pretty sure i drove past that blue over silver d22 here in town with the custom rear plate bar that you were telling me about, from what i seen of it it looked pretty tidy

Have you seen the d22 getting round town it either the blue black or green over silver and its lifted real nice (id say atleast 2"suspension and 2" bodylift) bigger tyres and 4 rectangular spotties on the sports bar? I drove past that on the same day i seen the one with the tidy rear bar and jeez it looked nice all lifted and that.

How'd you separate lens from case for headlights? Might be handy to know to headlight water issues :)

Hey Pix, sorry i havent gotten round to getting on the forum. You put the headlight in the oven. I will do a diy thread, possibly tommorow if i have enough time, on how to take them apart and paint them and it will give you more info on actually getting the headlight apart.

Bart

BP90 you are a legend!
given me 2 sweet ideas now! (recovery points and now black headlights)

Cheers, James

hey mate,

just noticed you had the federal MT. how do you find them?? i just ordered a set

Hey calcal, yeah i like the federal mts, i cant compare them to any other offroad tyre
Though as this is the first 4x4 ive owne and before the federals my d22 only had wrangler highway tyres. But they seem to go real well off road and on road, there is some tyre noise and 04SilverSTR (bryan) on this forum said they are noisier on road then his km2 bfgs. But i got used to the onroad noise pretty quickly and dont notice unless i try anymore. But all in all i rekon they are a pretty good tyre And have hardly worn from what i have noticed and i have them on for my everyday use tyre including highway driving.

Bart

Oh i got them 2nd hand with the powdercoated sunraysia wheels off ebay for 650 (from memory) with about 75-80%tread on them. So i dont know actually what they are worth a tyre brand new sorry.

Oh shit sorry not 650 it was 800 for them. The 650 was for wheels and tyres for another car lol.

riteeo little update here,

recently just bought a xr6t intercooler so going to be working out installing that soon,
little bit more progress on my battery tray got it mounted in just gotta brace it a lil better as i dont want the tray to snap off the mounting bracket from road vibration and have a battery flying around the engine bay, so yeah still got a bit more welding on it then clean all the welds up and repaint it.
also bought a Outback roof console and installed it the other day to get the uhf up there so the mic chord doesnt rub on the dash plastics. its quite a tidy bit of kit i must say, very pleased with it.
also i extended my rear diff breather up to the engine bay,

anyways heres some pics.
b0242ea2.jpg

1b9e4823.jpg

3f375d41.jpg

3ea23240.jpg

Little update on my d22.
Got my 3" xforce turbo back exhaust fitted up, its not alot louder then stock although can hear turbo whistle alot. would like it a bit louder but for now it will do. also got my intercooler sitting ready for top mount, judt gotta get bonnet scoop and pipe work, also going to block egr before hand.
Bart

Back