broncos 2011 premiers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they are looking pretty good mate, I'm a cowboys fan but I just don't think they have got it in them. I'd love to be proven wrong!

if the Broncos don't do it then I hope it's any team but Melbourne - I so hope Melbourne don't win another game this year (or next year for that matter or the year after etc etc)

Go Storm! I don't think they have what it takes to win the GF this year, but what they have achieved so far (Dally M awards, Minor Premiers) is amazing and a real credit to them. That'll do me.

Won $55 on the Tiges last night!

I don't think you'll like the t-shirt I had custom made earlier this year.....

215049_1904125596415_1039997909_32215987_1882253_n.jpg

Not a chance for the broncs. Slammin' Sam gone, Hoffman out, Hodges with a dodgy hammy... as much as i'd like to see the great man Lockyer out with a premiership ring, they will be denied. Storm have been foxing... they'll take the flag.

Broncos manly or broncos tigers. If the storm played any other team today they would have been belted. Go the broncos.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

The storm have lost 3 or 4 straight. Not a good lead up to a finals campaign.

Not so lad, Melbourne had 12 wins on the trot... only coming to an end against Manly in Round 25. They played without Cronk for that match, and it was easy for all to see they had nothing without him. Manly were the better team on the day (and how about that stink!!). Round 26 Storm got belted by the Roosters... although they had 7 regular starters out including Slater, Smith, Manu, Blair... after Manly lost to the Broncs, they'd already won the Minor Premiership and resting players was at the forefront of their thoughts.

All that said, Broncs, Manly, and Tigers are looking good... if anything the Storm can be thankful that they only have to play the winner of the Tigers/Warriors game in 2 weeks time! The other side of the table is going to have some fantastic games.

Latest posts

Back