broncos 2011 premiers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think after the semi finals they have kept his presence to a minimum... Scaring to many kids. Be interesting if they let him do his final word before the origin games.

Gotta love the commentary team asking each other questions they can't answer...all commentators should be locked in a room and made to listen to their own dribble on a non stop loop for 24 hours after each game.

Did you see Andrew Johns at half time... " i thought both teams turned up and played their A game" I think he found a few of those pills he has apparently stopped taking.... Quality commentary team... I agree, listen to there own dribble

I wonder if they do go back and listen to themselves, or do their family just email them youtube clips of their classic stuff ups.

yeah phil ghould is the moron talks so much crap and he has fluoro white hair :p

I wasn't overly confident before the game but I still wanted Warriors to win the game but it really appears they had a mid game slump. They came out good and aren't finishing too bad but after the 20 min mark they seemed a bit dead.

miserable effort - crap game, waste of time, Warren and Gould a crap....

and what the hell hapened to Stoner running off track in Japan????

Back