canberra and surrounding areas Roll Call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pride auto mike. Yeah its a bar and there is no bumper cutting with it so any mechanic should be able to do it

On good fitters tjm aka johnno's camper trailers are awesome willing to go that extra bit to make it all look good. My bar sits slightly higher due to the ugly holes Nissan left in the front bar from the nudge bar(currently for sale)... And fixed the dent in the side panel at no extra cost. It was ment to be a 3 hour job do e Monday could get the winch plate till Tuesday. So started it Tuesday mid day so be done by 3 rung me a 2.30 to say its going to be a little long 4 to tell me 530. 5 to say its taking longer to look perfect and he'd ring once done. Ended up his guys worked till 7 to make it all look smick.

Thanks for the heads up about Opposite Lock! Looks like ill be busy ringin around tomorow then getting some prices.

I fitted my own genuine Nissan Alloy bar and no biggy.
if its just straight bolt on stuff bring it round and we can do it in the shed at home.

So far on the D40 I have fitted
Nissan Alloy Bull bar
New brake rotors and pads
Upper Control Arms
Adjustable Coilovers
Rear Shocks
Rear Springs
rear Lift Blocks
Bonnet Gas Struts
Soft Cover
Hard Cover with home made remote control opener
Modded a Hilux sports bar to fit
Too many electrical mods including stobes and second battery
On Board compressed Air

Its not hard when you research what ya gotta do first

I fitted my own genuine Nissan Alloy bar and no biggy.
if its just straight bolt on stuff bring it round and we can do it in the shed at home.

So far on the D40 I have fitted
Nissan Alloy Bull bar
New brake rotors and pads
Upper Control Arms
Adjustable Coilovers
Rear Shocks
Rear Springs
rear Lift Blocks
Bonnet Gas Struts
Soft Cover
Hard Cover with home made remote control opener
Modded a Hilux sports bar to fit
Too many electrical mods including stobes and second battery
On Board compressed Air

Its not hard when you research what ya gotta do first

Thanks for the offer. Pick it up from Hume Off Road tomorrow with it all fitted. Can not wait to see what it looks like! Would be supper keen for a forum run in a few weeks if we could get a few people keen??

My weekends off have finished for the next few months. But something sometime would be good. Who's going to the 4wd show??

If you need tires or wheel alignment or anything ironman try tyrepower Queanbeyan. Got a wheel alignment done today better then when I picked her up from the dealer.

Theres a thread up at the moment about a day trip in February keep an eye on it boys if it ends up going to Lithgow I'll be heading down there for that, a great chance to meet some great people

I've been keeping my eye on that one, very keen to make the trip up if it's a Lithgo one. Wasn't able to get to the last one the truck wasn't ready but it's all set up with new calmini control arms, front shocks and heavy duty tie rod adjusters. Keen to give them a good run!!

Bull shit Aussie. Anyway if you get too stuck I have winch and recovery gear we'll just pull you everywhere.

Back