canberra and surrounding areas Roll Call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a rear winch and raised suspension so should be fine. More the fact the rangers can fine you I hear for going up without chains and def if not a 4x4. used to cruise up there all the time in my old Toymota 4Runner

There's a great loop track up Piccadilly way through the power lines and end up at flea creek for lunch if you leave early enough.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376513693.421958.jpg

And if its wet out to MT Corey past the mud holes ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376513742.294355.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376513764.618128.jpg

Another member here from the south. Unfortunately the nav is out of order until I can get the clutch fixed. Once I get that sorted id love to come out for a play.

Awesome photos. Yeah will have work something out when every one can. Mines needs a bit of work 1st. Front recovery points for a start as I have none not that I'll get stuck. Suspension gets fixed on Monday hopefully.

Welcome Rhodes,

Getting a xrox bar and winch fitted within the next two weeks so ill be supper keen for a wheel and meet a few new people!

Awesome news, not a fan of the xrox bars. But they do looked good so you offered it from opposite lock??

I was unaware that there was a opposite lock store in Qeenbeyan so I ordered the bar from 4x4 and more in Perth. And just a Tigerz11 Herculees 12000 winch when they had that big sale got the winch and recovery kit for $612 so was pretty stoked with that. Hoping to get opposite lock to fit it all if I can manage to get ahold of them left a message with them yesty and still havnt heard back.

I was unaware that there was a opposite lock store in Qeenbeyan so I ordered the bar from 4x4 and more in Perth. And just a Tigerz11 Herculees 12000 winch when they had that big sale got the winch and recovery kit for $612 so was pretty stoked with that. Hoping to get opposite lock to fit it all if I can manage to get ahold of them left a message with them yesty and still havnt heard back.

I'd get Hume off road to do it. If you really want ol to install it ring bgs automotive as there are next to ol and do old installs. I was all for ol till ordered ecb bar gave them the time they said then rung and rung each time speaking a different girl and every time I asked for Bryan(boss) his was busy and would ring back. I gave up cut my losses and rung tjm they had one of their t13 outback bars in stock. Bryan never wanted ol just kinda fell in his lab. Leroy head guy at Bgs dose to awersome work tho. Just remember with the xrox bar its a winch bar not a bull bar you hit a too in it and good buy bar good car

Don't bother with Hume off road mate he's too busy and too dear.
I do my own I stalls now...
If you need a fitter try roof rack city Phillip the one down near the main road, not up near Nissan spare parts.

Latest posts

Back