canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonno_d40

Reaction score
hey guys. I'm looking for a decent canopy for my 07 d40 stx. any suggestions on a good quality one for a reasonable price?

Personally i reckon ARB are the best quality, i had a Genuine nissan Snug Top and sold for an ARB. ARB was a nicer looking canopy and seemed better made and more practical. I paid $500 for the snug top 2nd hand and paid $800 for the ARB 2nd hand. You can get them fairly cheap if you keep your eyes out. Both the people i bought canopies off had only just bought the car and didn't need canopy so i don't think they really knew what they were worth. Thats my 2 cents. Everyones most likely going to recommend the brand they have on there rig.

there about 2 grand i think depending on things like lift up windows colur etc i would be checking ebay there are a few on there also lift up windows are the go trust me i have sliders and its a pain in the ass to try and get anything from front of tub

Jonno_d40 said:
Cheers for that. You wouldn't happen to no how much a new one from arb is worth would you

With all the extras, $2.5-3k. They are a nice canopy though. I talked ARB down to $2.6, and that with most of the trimmings, lift up windows all round, colour coded, smooth finish, matching roof line. And it looks pretty damn mint. I'd also definitely pay extra and get the roof rack frame installed.

Latest posts

Back