Check out our website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Some may of already gone and had a look around but some might of been sleeping for a while and missed it.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR NAVARA MUSTER WEB SITE
Have a look around at some members pics and vids from our very first muster, Also it would be a great to help us out and click on our sponsors and have a look at all their cool stuff in their online stores, simply click on top of their logos to go straight to them.

Oh and let us know what you think, we would love some feedback.

Siringo is doing a great job over there keeping the lace looking good but if you think we could be doing it better or have a great idea let us know.

Cheers,
From me and all the MUSTER COMMITTEE

Do u guys have it on fb as well??

Im not actually on faceplant anymore myself, im sorry but i just dont care about someone's curry they just cooked who i havent seen for 20yrs , so i bailed out.

I think last year someone did start up a page but im not sure if its been updated or not??? maybe i could rejoin and cook up some delicious pastries to share with the world :hmmmm2: #vomit

i will ask and find out whats doing with it and let you know.

Not a big deal was just curious coz I woulda never known about this navara muster if I didn't accidentally stumble across this forum whilst googling how to install LED Parker lights haha

Not a big deal was just curious coz I woulda never known about this navara muster if I didn't accidentally stumble across this forum whilst googling how to install LED Parker lights haha

no probs dont mind my complaints about FB im old and cranky ,:cray:
but you are right we should be doing a few things on FB, if you want you can tell as many as you can to check out the web site or come on here, we are happy for anyone to come if they want to.

no probs dont mind my complaints about FB im old and cranky ,:cray:
but you are right we should be doing a few things on FB, if you want you can tell as many as you can to check out the web site or come on here, we are happy for anyone to come if they want to.

Haha old and cranky! Tehehe
I know a couple d22 pages on fb so might be worth a little bit of advertising. More the merrier?? I don't think I'll be able to make it this year just coz of lack of time to ask for time off. if I knew earlier I would've come for sure

yep im old and cranky! ha! turning bloody forty on monday so im making the most of being thirty so ive rented a massive house for the next five days down the snow for a big bunch of us to help drown my sorrows.:alcoholic:

So if you can drop a few comments around the place that would be great, like you say the more the merrier.

Hahahaha old fart, I'm only 26 tehehehe. Geez that's sounds like a pretty freaking awesome way to spend having a birthday breakdown!

Sweet might drop the link around then :)

Hahahaha old fart, I'm only 26 tehehehe. Geez that's sounds like a pretty freaking awesome way to spend having a birthday breakdown!

Sweet might drop the link around then :)

thanks, just seen your work on FB, hijacked the wife's login.

I also see someone has took a screen shot of my DIY EGR mod thread, i though hang on a minute thats my thumb in that pic!! i feel so violated! :sarcastic:

Hahaha I was just about to post a pic of what I did but nope your on it lol

Wow i even see i get a mention on that page in there thread to do a LOKKA group buy, only thing is they are doing them for $500 delivered when we are doing them for $465 delivered.
Oh well two people have told them about us and even provided my name and a link but no one seems to be seeing those posts??

I had to get off it was doing my head in, lol

Ye they're all a bit up themselves on that page. I'm new to the 4by world so I just watch what they do so I can do the same to mine haha and when I don't know what I'm doing they aren't bad with advice

loks like they have some great info on there, from my five minute look, i think its because most of it has come from here!! hahaha!! two seconds on the page and i see my egr thread then our Lokka deal and a few other little nuggets.

oh well now that you know we are here you can cut out the middle man:sarcastic:

I like the Navara page on Facebook because u can see trucks like these uploadfromtaptalk1409818602841.jpg

With his 9" lift

whats it doing ? i use safari as well.

I just though, now who's been young and cranky??

It doesn't fit on the screen properly and I forgot how hard forums are to manoeuvre around >_< and yes I'm being young and cranky hahah

Mike holy shit!! 9" lift wtf! Got lift? Haha

It doesn't fit on the screen properly and I forgot how hard forums are to manoeuvre around >_< and yes I'm being young and cranky hahah

Mike holy shit!! 9" lift wtf! Got lift? Haha

Not sure why it doesnt fit on the screen, does with my macbook, this may be silly question but up the top in the "view" tab have you got the page on "actual size" or have you zoomed in a touch ?

yep im old and cranky! ha! turning bloody forty on monday so im making the most of being thirty so ive rented a massive house for the next five days down the snow for a big bunch of us to help drown my sorrows.:alcoholic: So if you can drop a few comments around the place that would be great, like you say the more the merrier.
Saturday week I'm doing the same, only I'm older than you by six. Does that mean I can drink more wodka??

Latest posts

Back