Check out our website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha old fart, I'm only 26 tehehehe. Geez that's sounds like a pretty freaking awesome way to spend having a birthday breakdown!

Sweet might drop the link around then :)

was just going to say someone has put a link on aussie 4wd d22 nav page but you beat me to it

Cheers
Bryan

hhuuhumm now that we got that sorted off we all go to our web site? lol
oh and while you looking around the place you can click on our sponsors pages Like HARROP/EATON

Heaps mate. You can check out any thread that you have participated in, subscribe to treads sent pm's check who's on the forum. All at the touch of a tab.

Ye I'm enjoying getting notifications when people reply to threads now and the layout is different but I'll get used to it

Heaps mate. You can check out any thread that you have participated in, subscribe to treads sent pm's check who's on the forum. All at the touch of a tab.

good stuff, so where do i get my self one of these eye telephone items you youngens speak of?? will i find them on the interweb thingy?? :dontknow:

Yeah mate App Store. Look for forum runner. Or normally if you search the forum on safari you will normally get a pop up asking if you want to down load it.

Bahahahaha now now grandpas stop fighting over who's older than who haha

Hey Nathan as if u don't have an iPhone? U still running 3310?? I reckon I had one of those in year 11 at school hahaha

Bahahahaha now now grandpas stop fighting over who's older than who haha

Hey Nathan as if u don't have an iPhone? U still running 3310?? I reckon I had one of those in year 11 at school hahaha

Still working out how to play snake.

Latest posts

Back