chipit chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's right

it raises about 2 - 3 psi but you will not see this with a Scangauge as the SG will read what the ECU is seeing and remember we are fibbing to the ECU so it does not know it has a few PSI more. You will only see this via an old style boost (manifold pressure) gauge

Yes that is right, I was aware of that. The fuel pressure limiter.. Should I iinstall that too? How much for the package - Chip, EGT pyro/gauge, EGR blank, fuel pressure limiter. Anything else you can add? Cheers

I was informed from a chip it guy that the graph for the manual was with a 3 inch ext & on tune 15

highest setting yes, but no exhaust. If it has exhaust changes it is written in when it is sent to me. The Auto had the exhaust mod ... as mentioned

Last edited:
Black you do not need the Fuel lim installed unless you are going passed tune 8. However, on the D40 we tend to fit them regardless because the spring is pretty weak and we need to stop the leak down

Thanks for clearing it for me. How much for the package - Chip, EGT pyro/gauge, EGR blank, fuel pressure limiter?

right now I am doing the EGR Plate and Hi Performance Fuel Limiter free when you buy the Performance Module Kit which is $1299.00 minus the forum discount of 10%? Freight is $25.00

Email me on [email protected] if you wish to go ahead. Please include your full mailing addy.

Cheers

Thanks Robert, I will keep that in my mind at this stages. Will be in touch when ready to purchase the kit. Cheers for the information.

:thank_you2:

but much more info needed Trev ... what makes it good? What's the fuel economy like. how's the extra power utilised / felt

Cheers

Hi Robert,

I keep getting too busy to get back to you, and I think you are around the corner from me now too.

Anyway, do you have time to have another crack at my STX 550?

Rich

Chipit, I have a D22 with 70'000km on it. I'm running TBE, safari snorkel with uniflow air filter, and EGR mod. I'm getting woeful fuel economy and lousy performance. What would you recommend on the ways of a chip? I'm not running pyro or boost gauge yet but will be very shortly. It may shed some light on my performance issues. I've been put off buying a chip since I installed a DP chip in my last nav. $1800 for 7hp..

Ben

Ben, trust us for a MUCH better result. I promise it will be nothing like DP Chip results. They really don't compete with how ours performs.

Contact me direct for a deal.

Cheers

PS. and because people still think DP is the best (great DP marketing dollars) you can get good price back on fleaBay ... probably pay for the Chip It Performance Module :)

Ben, trust us for a MUCH better result. I promise it will be nothing like DP Chip results. They really don't compete with how ours performs.

Contact me direct for a deal.

Cheers

PS. and because people still think DP is the best (great DP marketing dollars) you can get good price back on fleaBay ... probably pay for the Chip It Performance Module :)

Rob, do you do/sell a boost gauge?

Racketsports

yes. email me [email protected]

I also have a second hand (used for my personal demo) Autel Boost and EGT gauge. I will sell for 50% of RRP. It has the mounting pod as well. All complete. Check out the Autel website for their prices

G'day all having a problem with excess black smoke on the D40 rang chipit and they said it could be the suction control valve, has any one had this problem it doesn't do this all the time this has got me stuffed

Latest posts

Back