Coil spacers on Ironman lift...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Hey guys, did a search but need a little more info. Just had a front and rear Ironman lift kit fitted the D40, as most others, the rear sits higher than the front, which was expected, so i want to know what problems i will run into by fitting 32mm spacers up front (parts that will need to be upgraded etc).

Thanks in advance!

You might find that if you machine them down to 20mm you'll gain the height and still maintain a good ride

Thanks heaps for that Briggo! Exactly what i was after.

Instead of machining down 32mm spacers, i'd probably be better off buying shorter spacers? I don't mind spending the extra dosh for aftermarket UCA's on top of spacers. Just want it level with the rear!

Mine still touches the bucket even with the aftermarket uca's but it did give it about an inch more space. but looks awsome with it leveled at 3" next I'm gona do a body lift :)

Yeah i think i might order a set of Snake Racing 25mm spacers. Not fussed if the Nav is SLIGHTLY nose down, just not as much as now. So i think the 25mm spacers should be perfect.

If you want to get new UCA to avoid coil bucket contact I would suggest you look at purpose built arms not modded stock arms
Main reason being , depending on which arm you choose you can get adjustment to rectify camber issues
something like these are available

productimage-picture-spc-upper-arms-4120_t366.jpg

productimage-picture-prg_frontier_upper_control_arms-3985_t366.jpg

The top arm is available from many varied sources and even on EvilBay
the bottem arm is a product or PRG Products .
You can also look at Calmini ,Total Chaos and a few other specialty suspension shops in the US

Last edited:
Fantastic! Thanks heaps man that's a huge help! I came back to the 4WD scene from the V8 Holden crowd. I know heaps about lowering cars, but still learning alot about raising cars. There's a fair bit more to learn!

But thanks heaps guys much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back